Metal Storm logo
Mudvayne

Original post

Posted by , 23.06.2006 - 06:27
Does anyone else here actually enjoy this band? They're often lumped into that "Nu Metal" genre without any thought, but I think they're some of their material is something quite out of the ordinary. Their first album (technically second) album, L.D. 50, was incredible, laced with funky bass lines and odd tempo changes, and is still one of my favorites. However, i found the follow-up, The End of All Things to Come, a lot less interesting and hence i didnt like it too much. I didn't even give their latest album, Lost and Found, a try...from what I'd heard off of it, they'd just become a lame straightforward commercial rock band. Any thoughts?
13.11.2008 - 17:13
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
From what I've heard of the new album I don't really care for it. Mudvayne are actually pretty good. Lost and Found is a good album
----
Coldgrits
18.11.2008 - 22:41
coalchamber
Account deleted
Yea exactly Mudvayne was very good in their strating years, now it's like disturbed, not original anymore etc...

Last album from mudvayne is really dissapointing in my eyes. I miss their old stuff
05.01.2009 - 03:34
I, The Quatropus

The only Mudvayne CDs I actually enjoyed were L.D. 50 and End of All Things To Come. Other than that, do not want.

BTW, Ryan is an amazing bass player. So much energy he has on stage, man.
----
Burzum did it for the lulz
08.01.2009 - 01:35
I, The Quatropus

Written by Blood Red Moon on 07.01.2009 at 03:29

Written by I, The Quatropus on 05.01.2009 at 03:34

BTW, Ryan is an amazing bass player. So much energy he has on stage, man.

In my opinion one of the greatest of all time. he indeed has much talent, and was an influence to me.

but like the common consensus after the end of all things to come, do not want.

Yet comparing them to the rest of the crap they compare to, they are far superior.

So much agreed, man.
----
Burzum did it for the lulz
16.01.2009 - 12:00
palacemaster

I didnt really enjoy the new Mudvayne album very much compared to L.D.50 and Lost and Found it is far from there greatest.
----
01.02.2011 - 11:32
BattleAxe

I really like 'End of all things to come' and 'Lost and Found'. Chad's lyrics seem to be getting better and better. Found 'The New Game' a bit hard to get into. Overall I think they are a great band all talented musicians in their own right.
----
"Metal for life"