Metal Storm logo
Silentium - New Album On The Way

Finnish metallers Silentium have issued the following update:

"After a while of silence the band has retired to a studio in Central Finland. At this point the drums, the bass and most of the guitars have been recorded. Some of the vocals have been recorded as well, although Riina and Matti are due to return to the studio in July. The band has some major surprises reserved for their loyal fans, who have been more than patient in the wait for the new album. All the Silentians agree that the new material is the most impressive up to date! Prepare yourselves for a massive music experience. This fall, Silentium will be back, more powerful than ever!".

Silentium's new album, which is scheduled for release on October 29, is being produced by the multi-talented mainman of Waltari, Kärtsy Hatakka.

Source: silentivm.com
Band profile: Silentium
Posted: 27.06.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 29 users
27.06.2008 - 18:22
dancingdecember

after the first album this band couldnt hold my interest unfortunately.but that first album was awesome.
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
27.06.2008 - 21:43
Memento Mori
Mr. Nobody
Vow!! i like them, i heard their albums they are very good gothic band
28.06.2008 - 00:19
albatros

Hmm, maybe I should give their first album another try. I saw them play live once and that was really a pleasure. She has an awesome voice. I'm curious at least.
03.07.2008 - 04:29
Duy Hung
Account deleted
yayy new Silentium album!! i'm really looking forward to this

Hits total: 3194 | This month: 3