Metal Storm logo
Kekal - Album Available For Free Download

Indonesia's Kekal have issued the following update:

"We are giving away our 4th album "1000 Thoughts Of Violence" (2003) for free download, only on limited time until August 31st, 2008.

If you haven't got a chance to fully experience the album, now is the time! And to those of you who are opposed in getting the music for free, don't worry, we are also open for donations!

All the details and download links can be found at the following URL. Please feel free to download and re-distribute freely as you see fit."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Kekal
Posted: 28.06.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 65 users
28.06.2008 - 13:45
Derelict Earth

Now that's a great initiative ! Heathen has done the same with their first two albums.
28.06.2008 - 13:47
Promonex
Cathemeral
One of the very few albums I'd give a 10 to. Anyone into black, avantgarde or extreme progressive metal should give this a try!
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
28.06.2008 - 13:51
Asitis

Shame it's such a crappy way to download it, why not zip the whole thing/torrent.whatever
----
The silent moment, right before the dusk fades away
I open my eyes, but the darkness stays
28.06.2008 - 14:44
Talvi

Written by Promonex on 28.06.2008 at 13:47

One of the very few albums I'd give a 10 to. Anyone into black, avantgarde or extreme progressive metal should give this a try!

Quoted for insane truth.

I'm getting it just because the one I have has crappy production and I hope this version has better one.
----
My account on other musical pages:
http://www.last.fm/user/Pozito/
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
28.06.2008 - 16:00
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
What an amazing band. I remember years ago getting their first album and being blown away. Make sure to pass this info on to everyone you can, more people need to know about this band.
----
(space for rent)
28.06.2008 - 23:12
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Yes, a genius idea for bands who are attempting to change with the rest of the world and not get left behind. I am really liking this new trend

Great band, I will be sure to spread the word Dane!
30.06.2008 - 06:28
ariatoba
Account deleted
Good luck to you guys!
01.07.2008 - 05:51
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Written by Asitis on 28.06.2008 at 13:51

Shame it's such a crappy way to download it, why not zip the whole thing/torrent.whatever

Yeah, but you have to remember that you're getting a free album. It's for free! You should be able to put up with the minor inconvenience of clicking your mouse a few more times!
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
01.07.2008 - 10:09
Asitis

Written by Raiden on 01.07.2008 at 05:51

Yeah, but you have to remember that you're getting a free album. It's for free! You should be able to put up with the minor inconvenience of clicking your mouse a few more times!

Oh im not meaning i'm ungrateful! I downloaded the album anyway But what I meant is allot of people who don't know the band probably won't download it because of the "trouble", and thats a shame.
----
The silent moment, right before the dusk fades away
I open my eyes, but the darkness stays
02.07.2008 - 04:46
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Written by Asitis on 01.07.2008 at 10:09

Written by Raiden on 01.07.2008 at 05:51

Oh im not meaning i'm ungrateful! I downloaded the album anyway But what I meant is allot of people who don't know the band probably won't download it because of the "trouble", and thats a shame.

Oh yeah, that's quite true. Lazy bastards haha. Oh well I guess you can think of it as them missing out on a good album entirely through their own laziness. They deserve to miss it's goodness!
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)

Hits total: 3282 | This month: 5