Metal Storm logo
How Stupid Must One Be For Fox News To Hate Them?

23.06.2006 - 16:39
animal

http://www.wimp.com/religious/

http://www.break.com/index/crazyfox20.html

These are Fox News interviews with Shirley Phelps-Roper, daughter of Reverend Fred Phelps of Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas. This church of about 100 or so members, 80% of which are members of Phelps' OWN FAMILY(And no church members are allowed to marry outside it), have been protesting at the funerals of soldiers killed in Iraq because they died, according to them, for a country which tolerates homosexuality. These nutcases are saying, among other things, that;

God hates America
God hates Canada
God hates Sweden
Thank God for 9-11
Thank God for AIDS
Thank God for Katrina
Thank God for dead soldiers

It's one thing to be against Bush's little ego-trip adventure in Iraq, but to delight in the deaths of our troops like these fucks do is downright well past despicable and just plain sick.
----
"I got 1,000 years of power! Come and get me!" Robert McLain- Royal Oak, MI
23.06.2006 - 17:05
Lucas
Mr. Noise
So? Let hem be sick and despicable. They got the right of opinion as well as you do. If you hate them, why do you spread them?
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
23.06.2006 - 19:10
Hydralamia
Account deleted
I would normally agree with Nervel but there is no place in society for beliefs like that, sick fucks
23.06.2006 - 20:04
Damnated
Churchburner
I think that they are bright dudes. I mean founding a religion brings a bag of money, and they all are crazy (marying each other), and they still have the nerve to protest. I wish I could do the same
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
23.06.2006 - 20:48
Draklar
Account deleted
Funny how delighting in the deaths of troops that invade another country is plain sick, while delighting in deaths of terrorists is upright and patriotc.

Asides that, why do you even care so much about what some tiny group of people believes?
23.06.2006 - 20:56
Ibanez07
Account deleted
First off...I'm Christian, Republican, and am not TOTALLY against this war. But what sick fucks those idiots must be. It's as dumb and totally disconnected [dead soldiers = happy God] as some of today's liberal beliefs [Bush is directly responsible for the bad weather].
23.06.2006 - 22:11
danzig111
Account deleted
@Draklar: Now i am not Pro-American by any means whatsoever......but come on man they are TERRORISTS, DUH! I think it would be patriotic in ANY country to rejoice over their death! lol.
23.06.2006 - 22:17
Soliloquy

wait...so there are 80 people from one family? and they are forbidden to marry outside of it? crazy incestual hicks!
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
23.06.2006 - 22:22
Sulfur91
Account deleted
In a few more generations they'll all be mentally disabled. Unless they die now.
23.06.2006 - 22:52
Draklar
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 23.06.2006 at 20:56

It's as dumb and totally disconnected [dead soldiers = happy God] as some of today's liberal beliefs [Bush is directly responsible for the bad weather].
They believe USA is supporting homosexuality. They believe God condemns homosexuality. They believe death of the troops is how God punishes USA for supporting something he condemns.
I don't say what they believe is smart or anything, but come on! The connection is all too obvious there.
Written by Guest on 23.06.2006 at 22:11

@Draklar: Now i am not Pro-American by any means whatsoever......but come on man they are TERRORISTS, DUH! I think it would be patriotic in ANY country to rejoice over their death! lol.
Meh, American troops and terrorists do basically same thing. I just find it funny how supporting death of the former is sick, while supporting death of the latter is patriotic.
23.06.2006 - 23:58
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by animal on 23.06.2006 at 16:39

God hates America
God hates Canada
God hates Sweden
Thank God for 9-11
Thank God for AIDS
Thank God for Katrina
Thank God for dead soldiers

Let's not forget to add "God hates fags" to the list. That is one of the sayings that made the church (in)famous. Better yet, we can shorten that list to just "God hates us all".

To answer the question posed by the thread, I can sum this up with three words: "very, very stupid." Anyway, that's about all I can contribute. I have no idea how corrupt news conglomerates work.
24.06.2006 - 00:04
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
http://www.godhatesfags.com
----
24.06.2006 - 00:04
Stigmatized

So you're anti-American?
24.06.2006 - 00:13
danzig111
Account deleted
@Dream_of_Hate: ooops! sorry there, i worded it wrong, i said "Anti-AmericAN" when really i meant "Anti-AmericA".......yeah sry about that, lol Many Americans are Anti-America DAMN! hahah.......

yeah but really though, i have some American friends and some half-American friends........ummm it's like this, what they did to my ancestors i will hold against them forever as a means ov staying loyal to my forefathers......But i won't go as far as to encourage a war against the U.S. (we'd lose anyway lol). It's like the relationship between Black People and White People, Blacks will always despise Slavery but make friends with White people. Yeah so it's like that..........I being a 'Bahamian Lacking in color' (i.e. a direct descendant ov The Loyalists) will always despise the way Those Americans tarred, feathered and mistreated us just because we did THE RIGHT THING by not supporting the July 4th!

i hope that cleared things up.
24.06.2006 - 00:38
Stigmatized
Written by Guest on 24.06.2006 at 00:13

@Dream_of_Hate: ooops! sorry there, i worded it wrong, i said "Anti-AmericAN" when really i meant "Anti-AmericA".......yeah sry about that, lol Many Americans are Anti-America DAMN! hahah.......

yeah but really though, i have some American friends and some half-American friends........ummm it's like this, what they did to my ancestors i will hold against them forever as a means ov staying loyal to my forefathers......But i won't go as far as to encourage a war against the U.S. (we'd lose anyway lol). It's like the relationship between Black People and White People, Blacks will always despise Slavery but make friends with White people. Yeah so it's like that..........I being a 'Bahamian Lacking in color' (i.e. a direct descendant ov The Loyalists) will always despise the way Those Americans tarred, feathered and mistreated us just because we did THE RIGHT THING by not supporting the July 4th!

Sort of, what is this July 4th incident you speak of? Forgive my ignorance.....
24.06.2006 - 00:49
danzig111
Account deleted
July 4th, 1776. The Independence Day for America lol.....My fathers ov the past wanted to stay loyal to the Queen Ov England.....(Though at this time, my fathers were Americans as well) The Americans declared the Loyalists as "TRAITORS"......So they tarred us, feathered us, denied us ov rights to any property or land.......so we fled to Bermuda.....soon to then land in Eleuthera (Bahamas) afterwards then it spread.....Nowadays most loyalist decendants may be found in Abaco (Bahamas) which is miles north ov Nassau (where i live). In America many still uphold the beliefs ov their fathers (i.e. REDNECKS!) likewise.....In The Bahamas, White Bahamians uphold the beliefs ov their fathers before them (i.e. The "Conchy Joes"). The term, "Conchy Joe" was actually coined by White Americans who visited The Bahamas, that's what they used to call White Bahamians. Nowadays Americans don't even know what "Conchy Joe" means, cause it's mostly Black Bahamians who use that term these days. Yes, when The Bahamas gained Independence on July 10th, 1973 (even though it was strictly The Black Bahamians who wanted it!).....Abaco (the island with the largest Conchy Joe Percentile) nearly RIOTED because like their ancestors (the loyalists) they wanted to stay loyal to The Queen.

yep
24.06.2006 - 01:02
Stigmatized
Oh, I thought you meant it was something recent. I fear I have not studied much about July 4th, though I obviously should.

So let me see if I understand, you're gonna hold this against America, though this happened 230 years ago? Do you think we're all that way?
24.06.2006 - 01:33
animal

"Let's not forget to add "God hates fags" to the list."- I think that goes without saying.
----
24.06.2006 - 01:40
animal

Written by Lucas on 23.06.2006 at 17:05

So? Let hem be sick and despicable. They got the right of opinion as well as you do.

I suppose I could do that, as long as I can express myself by punching the Reverend Phelps right in the mouth if he and his little cult ever show their faces around here, or I can leave some dumpings(After a few beers of course!) on the front doorstep of their church if I'm ever in Topeka.
----
24.06.2006 - 01:51
Proud Autumn
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 24.06.2006 at 00:13

Hey Danzig, I'm American by birth and lived there most of my life, and the reason for that being: my forefathers were kicked out of Scotland by the English, right off land that had been theirs for centures, in order to make room for more sheep. Some of my not-so-distant relatives (my great-great grandparents) arrived in America with nothing but name tags.

Lots of Scots were slaughtered by the English whilst defending their land, and they lost anyway. Lots of Scots were slaughtered by other Scottish clans. But do you think for one second I'm going to hold any of this against English people? Or other clans that did wrong to my own, e.g., the one I am about to marry into? Um, no. Not for a minute.

You know, holding grudges is a waste of time. It's a waste of your life. I've got better things to do than worry about conflicts between people who have been dead for years. It's important not to forget that these things happened, of course, and I will forever support an independent Scotland, but I'm not going to storm into Parliament and say, "Hey! You bastards kicked my family off of their land! I want it back!"

No. Life goes on. The world goes on. In order to make a difference we have to plan for the future and learn from the past, not hold onto it.
24.06.2006 - 13:34
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Written by Guest on 23.06.2006 at 19:10

I would normally agree with Nervel but there is no place in society for beliefs like that, sick fucks

Hmm. I feel very twisted about this. Seriously, I mean on one side I feel everyone has the right to say what he wants. And well, the ideas that this society is based upon does NOT mean they are 100% correct. They are just accepted and agreed upon by many.

So, my personal feeling is that I hate their ideas, and find them sick as fuck. But who am I to say that their ideas are wrong and mine are correct? Please answer that for me.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
24.06.2006 - 14:47
Hydralamia
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 24.06.2006 at 13:34

Written by Guest on 23.06.2006 at 19:10

Hmm. I feel very twisted about this. Seriously, I mean on one side I feel everyone has the right to say what he wants. And well, the ideas that this society is based upon does NOT mean they are 100% correct. They are just accepted and agreed upon by many.

So, my personal feeling is that I hate their ideas, and find them sick as fuck. But who am I to say that their ideas are wrong and mine are correct? Please answer that for me.

Thats what i thought when i wrote that...perhaps i was too quick to dismiss their beliefs (sick though they are)

In my opinion of course
24.06.2006 - 15:19
Bas
Retired Staff
well if they are only 100 members and are only allowed to marry other members, i hope and think that this whole organisation will soon have no members at all anymore
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
24.06.2006 - 19:33
Daibh
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 24.06.2006 at 01:51

Am I going to hold any of this against English people? Or other clans that did wrong to my own, e.g., the one I am about to marry into?

--
...we have to plan for the future and learn from the past, not hold onto it.

You are marrying into (as you put it) an extreamly proud Scottish clan, my dear. You know of my patrionism, ofcourse, and you'll know of where it stems. But you are also aware that I have alot of English friends. --I say, you, in that you are aware, in order to make the example for others reading the thread; that grudges of the past are not all-inclusive. I am not partiqulary fond of English establisment, in light of what they have done and continue to do, on many levels, to my people. But I do not hate the english people, as a whole. We have to, as my good lady said, learn from the past, not hold onto it in such a manner that we will allow it to eat us away from the inside. Do you think that the past violence of the English/British nation against my people should beget more violence towards them, today? Do you think it wise that Scotland, Ireland and Wales (not to mention Cornwall) should rise against the English, storming parliment as they go? NO. What message are we sending our children? That the Celtic nations who suffered under another lands rule are not cultured or learned, but perfectly justified in mass slaughter of its past enemies?

Perhaps I am off on a tangent, I know I am. My clan history, to further tha tangent, is not always a peachy-sweet one. I disagree with some of the later acts conducted by my brothers...namely, the Battle of Culloden. For yes, we fought on the Goverment side, against the Highland clans. I am a highlander, by heart, therefore, in my heart of hearts, I could have truly thought for neither.

This is a tricky discussion for me, and I apologise leaving the topic.

Thankyou.
24.06.2006 - 20:23
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Guest on 23.06.2006 at 22:52

Meh, American troops and terrorists do basically same thing. I just find it funny how supporting death of the former is sick, while supporting death of the latter is patriotic.

I agree with you. Just because they don't kill themselfs, well they do, but they blame it on the terrorists, this doesn't mean that they are not terrorists. I mean they kill inocent ppl, they bomb down buildings, and they do it for money. At least the terrorists have a cause of their own, wich is on some level noble.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
27.06.2006 - 01:24
Revenant
Account deleted
Someone's challenging Bush for the most hated man XD
03.12.2008 - 03:20
thesabbathfan

Yea and in terrorism land they see AMERICANS as the terrorists.
----