Metal Storm logo
A Distro with old, rare '90s stuff.

08.07.2008 - 23:54
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
http://www.red-sky-design.com/GZEmailorder.htm

Thought this might be of use to some of you. this distro closed in 1996(7?) and recently resurfaced. This guy has been sitting on boxes of old stuff for a decade and is now selling it again. Might be worth having a look.

Hope this is helpful to anyone.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
09.07.2008 - 02:52
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
wow, tons o' stuff. of course, i only recognized a handful of bands- Witchfinder General was a bit tempting.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
10.07.2008 - 22:37
Conservationist

You can still get that one a lot of places.

The BLOOD and DOOMSTONE were tempting.

Never heard THE ACCURSED. Do they suck?
10.07.2008 - 23:36
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
It's nice that you can order rare albums from them and all, but is their website supposed to look like shit? I don't know about you guys, but the poor website design sort of turns me off.
11.07.2008 - 00:37
ylside

They had Haggard's Progressive MCD.. Damn.... Great find lad.
11.07.2008 - 01:45
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Written by BitterCOld on 09.07.2008 at 02:52

wow, tons o' stuff. of course, i only recognized a handful of bands- Witchfinder General was a bit tempting.

yep, that's new though. They've got a few new items since they've reopened.

Written by Guest on 10.07.2008 at 23:36

It's nice that you can order rare albums from them and all, but is their website supposed to look like shit? I don't know about you guys, but the poor website design sort of turns me off.

It's an old label so old-school ways. Seeing as the label's been dead since the late '90s it's bound to look something like that. If he really starts running it again, he'll probably get the standard shop-type thing that you see on distros such as http://www.nwnprod.com/catalog/

Got the necrophiliac album from him for $15. Very good deal for that album. Last one i saw on ebay was $80.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
11.07.2008 - 18:00
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Guest on 10.07.2008 at 23:36

yes, my thoughts exactly. i got bored half way through browsing because of the crappy design. ffs, there are advanced dynamic page creating programs for a few bucks..

Inquisition's reissued demos are interesting, though.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
13.07.2008 - 00:57
Valentin B
Iconoclast
damn... i thought i'd find some of John Greely's(former Iced Earth vocalist) side projects over there... but i guess that when a band isn't featured on Metal-Archives, you know it's under-fuckin-ground...
13.07.2008 - 12:06
ylside

Written by Valentin B on 13.07.2008 at 00:57

damn... i thought i'd find some of John Greely's(former Iced Earth vocalist) side projects over there... but i guess that when a band isn't featured on Metal-Archives, you know it's under-fuckin-ground...

Same sort of heavy metal as the first Iced Earth albums ?
13.07.2008 - 15:03
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by ylside on 13.07.2008 at 12:06

Written by Valentin B on 13.07.2008 at 00:57

Same sort of heavy metal as the first Iced Earth albums ?

i don't know and frankly i don't care. i just wanna hear more from that dude! he's fucking awesome!!
13.07.2008 - 15:30
Lucas
Mr. Noise
perhaps its not metal and therefor not on MA. ever thought about that?

which one btw, cause MA mentions several, but without band profiles.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
13.07.2008 - 16:27
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Lucas on 13.07.2008 at 15:30

perhaps its not metal and therefor not on MA. ever thought about that?

which one btw, cause MA mentions several, but without band profiles.

all of them lol