Metal Storm logo
Adagio - Band Update

The French progressive neo-classical metal band Adagio announced on May 11 that the bass, guitars, drums, and vocals for their upcoming album "Archangels in Black" have been recorded. They promised that Kevin Codfert would record his keyboard and piano parts the following week. The name of the European Label that Archangels in Black will be released through will be announced in the upcoming weeks and a French Headline Tour is already in talks for November 2008.
Before this tour, some gigs have already been confirmed:

21 June - Reunion Island (close to Madagascar) + Stephan and Eric's Masterclass.
3 July - Castle Festival in Serbia
25 July - Blue Beach Festival in Châteauneuf les Martigues (close to Marseille).

There will also be a video for the song "Fear Circus" from the upcoming album. Adagio states that the clip, directed by Olivier Cossu, will be more like a short horror movie rather than a traditional music video. Behind the scenes pictures can be seen here.

Source: adagio-online.com
Band profile: Adagio
Posted: 12.07.2008 by Table ov Black

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 78 users
12.07.2008 - 11:43
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Gosh, will they ever tell when the album is gonna be out for sure? I am really tired of waiting. It's one of the most expected albums of 2008 for me (I hope not 2009).
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
12.07.2008 - 21:34
Symmachus

Yeah, I hope not 2009 either. I kinda expect the album to be released probably October or November 2008, however, I can't be sure, because there's no definite sources to back that up.
13.07.2008 - 03:34
NaittsirK

Hah!
I guess that they didnt hear the news that the Serbian Castle Festval has been canceled ((((
----
Between two worlds I am quested not to be...
13.07.2008 - 13:42
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Written by NaittsirK on 13.07.2008 at 03:34

Hah!
I guess that they didnt hear the news that the Serbian Castle Festval has been canceled ((((

They probably do know about that, but I just checked their website and I saw that the news that appeared on Metalstorm on July 12 are kinda two months old...
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
14.07.2008 - 20:47
Symmachus

Written by K✞ulu on 13.07.2008 at 13:42

Written by NaittsirK on 13.07.2008 at 03:34

Hah!

They probably do know about that, but I just checked their website and I saw that the news that appeared on Metalstorm on July 12 are kinda two months old...

Yeah, I noticed that some of the news is two months old. It hadn't been posted yet on metalstorm, though. The music video news is fairly fresh, though, since it was announced on July 3.
28.07.2008 - 16:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
21 June - Reunion Island (close to Madagascar) + Stephan and Eric's Masterclass.

If people say metal bands ont go to Africa I will post him link of this neaws till he will get old
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 3273 | This month: 5