Metal Storm logo
Type O Negative

15.07.2008 - 00:15
VPeter
I'm quite surpised that there is no topic yet of the "drab four"
so here it is. what is everyone's favorite album? is it the crossover thrashy debut? or the commercial succes Bloody Kisses with it's brooding atmosphere or October Rust's melodic beauty? etc. and what is everbody's opinion on this great band?
15.07.2008 - 14:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Me to, no tread about ToN
Awsoem band, endiide, one of gratest bands, I like ewery album, ewery song and lyric, specely ewery think dies werry good lyric and song I liie it so muchm even I love all songs from band, thay never changing
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.07.2008 - 04:36
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Yeah I listen to ToN too...I love their music...my favorite album is October Rust and World Coming Down is a close second for me...I just love the slow chord progressions, the back Gothic nature and the deep dark depressing vocals...
18.07.2008 - 19:52
VPeter
and they also said they are never going to change and I am glad with it.
their style is fresh and eventough some people moan about the "nothing new" part they need to realise that ToN isn't as repetive as the typical old school death metal bands and don't churn out a samey album each year, each ToN album has a diffirent feel.
My favorites are Dead again and then followed by October Rust, but I like all their albums.
09.04.2010 - 13:56
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Starting into them, just listened to Slow, hard and deep so far, and it was ok.

Their bizarre gothic facet is very interesting, but I know they change a lot in the subsequent albums.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
13.04.2010 - 04:15
the stranger
I've only listened to October Rust and it's a great album. Love You To Death is the most dirty song I've heard without being vulgar, in fact, I consider it to be pretty "elegant" in a certain way. Also, that the band gives thanks at the beggining and end of the album is something I wasn't expecting and it made me laugh. Other highlights of this album are My Girlfriend's Girlfriend and Be My Druidess.
06.02.2012 - 00:05
Skøllgrim
Northern
Great band, really enjoy their entire discography.... Speaking of which, they seem to have released a box set containing all albums from Slow, deep and hard album to the Life is killing me album. Someone ought to add that to their discography, I'm too lazy to get around to find the sources for that right now.... Great band.... love the honest, straight forward and authentic feel, also great respect on having humour in metal that isn't crap.
07.02.2012 - 10:59
The Turbanator
Great band. favorite album is "World Coming Down".
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
07.02.2012 - 13:07
Apatheria
I'm currently addicted to October Rust. Love the atmosphere, love the riffs, love the lyrics.
----
Heavy metal is the law.