Metal Storm logo
Abandoned - Part Ways With Guitarist, Replacement Announced

Founding member Holger Ziegler from Thrashers Abandoned has decided to leave the band. The reason for this was said to be "due to new priorities it was time for change". His replacement has already been announced - Fabian Schwarz from Runamok, The New Black and ex-Paradox/Stormwitch will fill Ziegler's shoes.

The following gig info was posted on the band's official Myspace page:

"To bid Holg properly farewell, we'll play these heartbreaking farewell shows in the ABANDONED Mk.II-LineUp:

26.07.2008 - Headbanger's Open Air, Brande-Hörnerkirchen
16.08.2008 - Flak You!-Festival, Böhl-Iggelheim

In order to properly welcome Fabs, we'll play the following ass kicking welcome shows with Fabs (which anybody has to witness!!!):

18.10.2008 - Metal Rage Festival, Selestat, France (with Rebellion, Paragon)
25.12.2008 - Batschkapp, Frankfurt, Germany (with Tankard)
26.12.2008 - Turock, Essen, Germany (with Tankard)
28.12.2008 - Quasimodo, Pirmasens, Germany (with Tankard)

Alright, folks, that's life. Some guys come, some guys go, but Abandoned keep on thrashing, hell yeah!"

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Abandoned
Posted: 16.07.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 12 users
16.07.2008 - 06:32
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
sucks for abandoned.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
17.07.2008 - 03:13
Promonex
Cathemeral
The second founding member leaving this year. I'm sure Fabs will do a good job though.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 2715 | This month: 7