Metal Storm logo
Hail - Inherirtance of Evilness

17.07.2008 - 18:37
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
This is a great album. A mix of Varathron and Beherit but some songs are very long and often gets fairly heavy and doomy.

Anyone got this album? If you've got the DLP, how are the bonus tracks? Are they much different or just sounding about the same. Need to get that some time.

Oh yeah, this guy's in Wormphlegm. Don't know if that'd encourage any of you to give this band a listen.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
17.07.2008 - 19:17
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
Can you give us a link to this band?
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
17.07.2008 - 21:22
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
19.07.2008 - 21:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by SlaytallicA on 17.07.2008 at 19:17

Can you give us a link to this band?

band http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=9575

album http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=37258

For me I wanna see pic of band and album seems interesting but that who owns it shood be lucky
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.07.2008 - 23:26
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
Lucky? DLP version is easy to find. CD seems to be sold out.
----

Read Watchmen.