Metal Storm logo
Europe ( E.U.) and the Balkan

24.07.2008 - 15:31
Dagorwen

Well, I personnaly find the attitude of the E.U. towards former Yougoslavia and now Serbia absolutely unbearable: they just keep fucking around with their human rights stuff, willing to make the Serbians feel guilty of having what they almost all lost: the pride of their identity and culture. Maybe Karadzic caused a lot of suffering, but could the E.U. understand that Balkan are not the battlefield against authoritarism but the place were european identity and culture have to be defended because it's the palce where it is confronted to alterity.
I think the E.U. is fighting the wrong war.

But I will be pleased to read counter arguments, it would help me to understand the goals of E.U. in the Balkan.
24.07.2008 - 15:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Well if Aronax and Eddie gunner start post its be ...

I 100% support EU and NATO, so abput Serbia, maybe thay are in wrong side not EU , ok Kosovo independce are mistace, but what hepebned whit sucker Karagic case when he was arrested some bastards rioting and want liberate him, he is war criminal and he shood be exicuted , if nation can support such sucker, what we can ecspected, I never cared about Karagic and such people, never suported them,

Thay lost all because of Kosvovo shit, well in otherhad tahy shood accept it gettin in EU and all be sloved

BTW Winners never had be semtenced for crimes so...(DONT ask what I mean)
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
24.07.2008 - 15:58
Dagorwen

Written by Bad English on 24.07.2008 at 15:48

exactly, it's what really upsets me in History: Dresden, Hiroshima etc... but OF COURSE God save America...
24.07.2008 - 16:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dagorwen on 24.07.2008 at 15:58

Written by Bad English on 24.07.2008 at 15:48

exactly, it's what really upsets me in History: Dresden, Hiroshima etc... but OF COURSE God save America...

Europeians are blame that USA domain in world, we can solved it long ago , werry long but ... big fish eat small fish ... but China belongs future BTW
----

apos;'
[image]
24.07.2008 - 16:05
Dagorwen

It does not fill me with joy either... but we shall admit it's true
OR make THE powerfull alliance between Russia, Germany and France and fuck them all ^^ (I'm joking...)
24.07.2008 - 16:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dagorwen on 24.07.2008 at 16:05

It does not fill me with joy either... but we shall admit it's true
OR make THE powerfull alliance between Russia, Germany and France and fuck them all ^^ (I'm joking...)

Germany France whit OUT Russia ... till there wont be tsar and we wont hear what germany did in WWII case
----

apos;'
[image]
24.07.2008 - 16:09
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
well i'll be short

karadzic is arrested after 13 years of hiding, and come one who can belive that none didn't knew whr he is, thats a story for little kids......and maybe for those in western world

they huge reason why they give Kardzic right now, well is that Serbia wanna to join EU faster as they can,

si yeah it is good think that hes arrested but come let he know say who was hiding all those years those, helpin a WAR CRIMiNAL it's same as be a WAR CRIMINAL so those who were hiding him r the same piece of shit as he was......

and Eu politic to Serbia hmmmm, the big role in destroying old Yugoslavia had EU or just countrys from EU, mostly UK and France inteligence, sooo what fuckin politic.........
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
24.07.2008 - 16:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Of corse thay know wherehere were, are there any war criminal there?
IMO Serbia wanna proove thay are GOOD country after Kosvovos hit that thay 'likes' EU, its all, thay shood not send diplomats home from workd and isolated it was diplomatic foolishness
----

apos;'
[image]