‹‹ Back to the Extreme metal forum Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]
Users visited: 579  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 24.06.2006 at 23:58
Hey, I'm curious to know what makes you people listen to black metal? how did you started listening to it?
1st black metal song you listened? Is there any band that as finished that you wish them to come back?
What do you think about the future of black metal?

I love all in black metal, the ideas, the atmosphere, the vocals, drums etc... I started listening to black metal when a friend of mine gave me gorgoroth - pentagram to listen. I loved it and i went right over to a store here and bought the album, since then I have bought many Black metal albums from bands like immortal, nokturnal mortum, darkthrone, carpathian forest and many more. the 1st song i listened was "under the pagan megalith" (awsome track from pentagram).
I am really excited about the idea of immortal re-union, they are one of my favorite bands, I love all their albums (but specialy pure holocaust )
About the future, i think the good bands will always remain but new bands are needed and i don't see excelent new bands.
Here in Portugal we have bands like Lux Ferre, In Thy Flesh, Opus Draconis, Corpus Christii and more, in my opinion they are great but they don't have support to go on and this is happening all over the world.

Please post your opinions and stories

Cheers!

Page 22 of 22

Enteroctopus

07.04.2016 at 21:05
Written by Bad English on 09.03.2016 at 00:13

Written by Enteroctopus on 08.03.2016 at 19:55

And small children. Small children make me want to listen to black metal, too.

as dentist you fix them thoots . so think 3 times before you say this
and how small children can you make listen this genre?

Say what? That little annoying children cause me anxiety? They do. I listen to black metal to decrease my anxiety.

Your mom makes me listen to black metal because she's ugly.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]

Login or register to post here.