Fairytale
Spellbreaker
The Splatter And Gore Department

Who was there?

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 10 users
27.07.2008 - 15:36
TheBigRossowski

This was a two day event, the first day Secrets of the Moon was the headliner and they played with Debauchery and some other bands. Why isn't it listed?
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
27.07.2008 - 22:26
Promonex
Cathemeral
Because it was added at a time when the bands that had been listed above were the only ones announced. And damn you, why couldn't you have complained a few months earlier?! I blame you now that I've missed Dorn!
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
03.08.2008 - 21:11
TheBigRossowski

Written by Promonex on 27.07.2008 at 22:26

Because it was added at a time when the bands that had been listed above were the only ones announced. And damn you, why couldn't you have complained a few months earlier?! I blame you now that I've missed Dorn!

HAHA!! MAN! You should have quoted me so I wouldn't have just read this, haha! I didn't join the site until May or so. I just saw one day that I can add shows I've been too and I was searching (mainly) the three shows. Now I have this site to search UPCOMING shows and I made a personal Concert Calendar to hang up. We'll see when I get a job how that interferes with my plans...
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Hits total: 2592 | This month: 5