Metal Storm logo
Naglfar VS Mystic Circle

Poll

Which one of these melodic black metal bands do you prefer ?

Naglfar
Mystic Circle

Total votes: 19
25.06.2006 - 16:56
matos

IMO one of these bands is to carry the crown of melodic black metal. But i can't really decide which is better.
Ok, i know that Naglfar have some kind of advatage (probably because they are form Scandinavia), the are better known i guess. But please don't vote for them just because you've never heared Mysic Circle!
The bands seem to be quite alike each other: they both play meloblack with some death metal additons, but still they are very different .
You decide!
----
25.06.2006 - 20:57
HellRaiz0r
Account deleted
between naglfar and mystic circle i choose naglfar. But its an hard choice cause their sound its not that diferent, but naglfar atracts me more.
08.07.2006 - 02:26
Surtur

I voted for Naglfar, maybe the both are just to similar, but the first two works of Naglfar are outstanding for me specially Vittra, that's why I chose it but them both are great...
----
" And every angel needs a tear to laugh "
09.07.2006 - 19:54
Veertje

i chose Mystic Circle, they have some sort of atmosphere in their song wich i can't explain but it carry's me away
13.07.2006 - 01:17
Daru Jericho

Ok, don't get me wrong...I like Naglfar but Mystic Circle are really awesome. So my vote goes with them. I like the gun shot drumming sound they have. It's a lot more simple yet clearer than a lot of other bands who employ that sound.

But Naglfar have better vocals.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

13.07.2006 - 02:00
Damnated
Churchburner
When it comes to melo BM, I really don't like it now,but bands like Naglfar, Mystic Circle, Graveworm are good bands. SO it's a hard thing for me tochoose, but I think I like Naglfar more, but this decisiom is purely temporary.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
12.08.2006 - 19:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Of course Mystic Cyrcle, Im not so big Nagfar fan, I like only firts album of them, so I vote for Mystic Circle etleist in this german band has lil but poetry in lyrics and lil bit muisc in them sound
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.11.2006 - 07:35
Megadeth88

Mystic Circle, and Naglfar are two great melodic black metal bands in my opinion. But to me Naglfar is the better band. Mystic Circle isn't bad at all, or anything like that. I just think Naglfar are capable of making better music.
03.11.2006 - 17:48
jadawal

From what I heard of Mystic Circle, I think Naglfar is a better band overall, but I havent heard much of Mystic Circle, only one album "Infernal Satanic Verses". But my vote goes to Naglfar.
03.11.2006 - 19:08
Basso
Account deleted
I have heard basicly all of the material from both bands and I have seen both bands live. I must say Naglfar is the winner by far. Amazing band, sure Mystic Circle is good, but in my eyes nowhere near Naglfar.
06.11.2006 - 05:27
MetalSpider

Havent heard Mystic Circle.

However I voted for Naglfar anyways because of the album Sheol...excellent album.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
17.05.2007 - 15:25
Lathronniel

hmm... i think they have melodic things in different way..Naglfar has it's melody with the guitars,and mystic circle with the keys...i like them both on my way...but i vote for Mystic Circle
----
I amar prestar aen, han mathon ne nen, han mathon ne chae a han noston ned 'wilith...
11.09.2009 - 00:17
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by Guest on 10.09.2009 at 02:12

Naglfar for me!

hey, thanks for rezzing a worthless, two year dead poll for a simple +1. might i acquaint you with the faq:

Posters:

* Always give detailed opinions, with explanations and as much as information as needed. If you're gonna answer the topic "Mayhem vs Marduk" with "MAYHEM!!!!!", you can count the days till you get banned. That's just spamming.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!