Poll

Choose:

Venom
Bulldozer

Total votes: 27
25.06.2006 - 22:51
Paulie Walnuts
Account deleted
Well, my first topic in the newly designed MetalStorm. Had to admit I lost interest in the site since it's new "look", but anyhow, it's the best metal forum so far so i have to stay.

So, tell us which one of this both groundbreaking black-thrash bands you like the most. My vote goes obviously to Bulldozer, I find em' superior in every aspect, not only in the music but in the lyrics as well, and they're one of my favourite bands, besides, they seem to be more evil.

Two black thrash bands, two power trios, both of em' satanists, I guess they're almost in the same level to compete. Just one thing, please don't vote Venom if you haven't heard Bulldozer, I know that happens all the time in other polls but anyway I'm trying to make this one as fair as it can be.
26.06.2006 - 02:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I just likie Venom, its so great, amzing, fats nd nst attitude, and thay still kick ass, and I vote for them, because I dunno so know Buldozer, only something, so thats why i vote for them
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.06.2006 - 05:25
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
venom, i find they have alot more attitude to there music.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
06.08.2006 - 14:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bad English on 26.06.2006 at 02:17

I just likie Venom, its so great, amzing, fats nd nst attitude, and thay still kick ass, and I vote for them, because I dunno so know Buldozer, only something, so thats why i vote for them

I quote my self

When I post it I didnt know Buldozer, but now I discovere it and I like it specely all songs about alcohol and ugly Ilona Yeah Ilona has Erected
Now I can not choose what I like more Venom or Bulldozer, boiut bands are simmilar only Venom has survived.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.11.2006 - 02:49
Carnage

Venom, there lyrics are plain badass specially black metal and welcome to hell
----
Even in death there's no equality...
because some people make better corpses than others...
29.11.2006 - 00:12
dither
Account deleted
Leave your soul to the gods of rock and roll. i voted for Venom. i saw them on stage...they 're bad they're mad.(btw i listen to bulldozer music and i think that something is missing...maybe attitude)
30.01.2007 - 12:16
Priest Of Hex
Account deleted
I'll go with what most people have said, Bulldozer were lacking in the attitude department which could have helped the music along a little better... And I always have a had soft spot for Venom.
20.03.2007 - 02:17
ThrashMetal_Rulz
Account deleted
Venom all the way!!! , I only heard one album by Bulldozer, forgot the name but I don't care because it was honestly pretty bad .
22.02.2008 - 19:09
Charional

Who vote for Bulldozer Venom is better than Bulldozer
19.02.2011 - 23:25
SATANSCHAMBER666
Account deleted
Venom all the way Bulldozer sucks anyways
20.02.2011 - 01:23
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Was this poll serious?
How can you compare an atrocious Venom rip off band to the original which wasn't good either but at least was original?

Usually I think very lowly of th totaly musically overrated Venom but here there is no doubt about it this is one of the very few polls they will win.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

20.02.2011 - 01:56
@gent_-_orange

Venom are historically important, but thats where my appreciation for them ends... But their Amatuer musicianship and songwriting etc managed to influence countless bands so they get my vote.
20.02.2011 - 03:35
ANGEL REAPER

Written by @gent_-_orange on 20.02.2011 at 01:56

But their Amatuer musicianship and songwriting etc managed to influence countless bands so they get my vote.

+1
without them and such band the amateurs like me would never have a chance
that is why I woted them,and also I think they are better then Bulldozer
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
20.02.2011 - 04:07
RavenKing

Why is there no "Both suck" option?
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
20.02.2011 - 04:12
ANGEL REAPER

Cause the man that made this thread like both of them,and for him both are great enough so he left no "Both suck option"
I mean probably ...maybe it is mistake ?
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
20.02.2011 - 16:47
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by RavenKing on 20.02.2011 at 04:07

I was thinking the same thing when I first saw this poll. But you gotta admit that Bulldozer sucks even more than Venom.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

20.02.2011 - 16:48
RavenKing

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 20.02.2011 at 16:47

Written by RavenKing on 20.02.2011 at 04:07

I was thinking the same thing when I first saw this poll. But you gotta admit that Bulldozer sucks even more than Venom.

Yes, Bulldozer is worse.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
01.12.2011 - 19:56
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Venom sucks, and I've never listened to Bulldozer, but they got my vote because I just can't imagine listening to a worse band than Venom.

Not unless Loutallica stick around for another 20 years.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
01.12.2011 - 21:33
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Troy Killjoy on 01.12.2011 at 19:56

Venom sucks, and I've never listened to Bulldozer, but they got my vote because I just can't imagine listening to a worse band than Venom.

Trust me they are worse. First off they are a Venom copy band and secondly they are even worse at their instruments.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

01.12.2011 - 21:34
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 01.12.2011 at 21:33
Trust me they are worse. First off they are a Venom copy band and secondly they are even worse at their instruments.

Ouch. That just sounds unbearably bad.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
02.12.2011 - 05:37
metalheadpunk
Account deleted
Never even heard of Bulldozer, but Venom has to be one of my favorite bands of all time. Just how much their speed and agression influenced pretty much every thrash/black/death metal band out their, depsite them not really being able to play that good haha. I do like the fact that they released three albums before playing one live show.