Metal Storm logo
Endstille

17.08.2008 - 16:22
TheBigRossowski

After looking around, it appears some people are familiar with the band, but not too many. There is a profile here, but its invisible. Endstille seems to be picking up a lot of fans these days, could be because the 'provocative' nature of the band.

What do you think of the band? Like it or dislike it.... Post Away! This is an open Endstille discussion.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
17.08.2008 - 19:58
Damnated
Churchburner
i have frühlingserwachen, but i haven't heard it for two and a half years, lol. since that wasn't impressive, i lost interest, and never picked up anything from them ever since.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
18.08.2008 - 15:10
TheBigRossowski

Maybe you should give it another shot then. There are lots of songs that are hit and miss, but its a decent black metal band for its age. Endstille's Reich was a pretty good album all facts considering. I find it a little weird that half the members wear corpse paint and the others don't. Its either all or not...it just looks kinda weird like that.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
18.08.2008 - 15:12
VELVET (O)
Account deleted
I absolutely love 'Endstille's Reich.' The overall feel and guitar tone remind me of earlier Shining combined with Hate Forest's, pace and violence. It's an odd album for in the respect that I don't usually enjoy black metal on MP3 players but this album got a lot of spins when wandering around. Good stuff.
29.08.2008 - 02:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know this band but it never makes listen it so much how I do whit other bands, band is not good but nothing special too, to much WWII themas
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.01.2009 - 23:50
Lesny Swietlik
Account deleted
I have all Endstille albums and what can I say? I really like their music. Classical BM - raw, harsh, fast... etc. Arrangements are pretty much "massive" just like wall of sounds. I think one of those band who play BM in "good & old" style!
04.11.2017 - 10:03
BetulaObscura

I own all their LP's (up to 2009) and I would say this is really solid BM: raw, furious, passionate music with interesting arrangements and massive riffs.
I would recommended to start from the "Navigator" LP (2005) (for somebody who have not listened it before).
In one word: really good BM band!
----
"Inspired by the future of the past"