Metal Storm logo
Which country would you love to live in?

Original post

Posted by Oracle, 19.08.2008 - 05:34
Ok since no one has created another thread for this, i will go ahead and do so.
I would love to live in Canada because I really like the scenery and the different landscapes and of course my favourite animal is very easy to find there . I would also love to live in Norway or Finland too because both those countries seem like beautiful places
I'm wondering what country everyone else would love to live in and why?
15.08.2013 - 04:37
Ragana
Rawrcat
I'm currently living in my dream country. The weather sucks more than expected.
15.08.2013 - 12:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 15.08.2013 at 04:37

I'm currently living in my dream country. The weather sucks more than expected.

wellcome to Norge :p
But its august , today we have not nice weather to, I like may-july/early augyst( and snow time till it melths, I hate autumn rains
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.08.2013 - 12:35
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Of course The Netherlands
15.08.2013 - 13:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 15.08.2013 at 12:35

because of weed or officium triste? maybe feyeboord and marcel
----

apos;'
[image]
15.08.2013 - 13:53
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 15.08.2013 at 13:21

hehe weed,beers,Marcel and his epic collection,Officium Triste,awesome live shows,great musicians,their awesome weather,nature and nice people. And also they have epic football matches too, oh and different kinds of cheese
15.08.2013 - 14:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 15.08.2013 at 13:53

Written by Bad English on 15.08.2013 at 13:21

hehe weed,beers,Marcel and his epic collection,Officium Triste,awesome live shows,great musicians,their awesome weather,nature and nice people. And also they have epic football matches too, oh and different kinds of cheese

they football matches is not epic since pyro is banned and away fans cant go to Feyenoord vs ajax games and well Macel has epic collection indeed
----

apos;'
[image]
15.08.2013 - 15:41
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck

their awesome weather,nature ...

the weather is generally not too good here and nature? I didn't know we had any non man made nature.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

15.08.2013 - 15:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 15.08.2013 at 15:41

the weather is generally not too good here and nature? I didn't know we had any non man made nature.

ppl from non Europe always think Scandinavia has epic weather and then they wold love live in the ssnow ... till theye xpierience -44¤C at Jokkmokk
----

apos;'
[image]
15.08.2013 - 21:08
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 15.08.2013 at 14:12

they football matches is not epic since pyro is banned and away fans cant go to Feyenoord vs ajax games and well Macel has epic collection indeed

I don't know much about football really, but the big stadiums and watching games with all those thrilled fans would be really great.
15.08.2013 - 21:09
Fritillaria
Account deleted

oh ok but the environment is still very beautiful on the whole.But the weather is humid,with lots of rain or snow which sounds quite great for me, and on the other hands it's not as cold as it is in Norway or Finland or even Sweden.
15.08.2013 - 21:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 15.08.2013 at 21:08

Written by Bad English on 15.08.2013 at 14:12

I don't know much about football really, but the big stadiums and watching games with all those thrilled fans would be really great.

I know, but its past ;( nowadays we nee dpop puys whit modern hair cut like Christina Ronaldo and maybe Lionela Messi
----

apos;'
[image]
15.08.2013 - 22:24
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Okay, okay Frit, we got it.

You gotta crush on Marcel. Admit it.
15.08.2013 - 22:50
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 15.08.2013 at 22:24

Okay, okay Frit, we got it.

You gotta crush on Marcel. Admit it.

ah thank you very much cynic metalhead,the master of childish jokes, for your help. Without your help I am too shy to admit such things on a metal forum !
15.08.2013 - 23:07
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I did your job pretty easy.
16.08.2013 - 19:53
Thrashette

I love it in Canada! Whenever I come back from vacation, I remember how much I love it and how I'd rather take the Canadian winter than live with heat waves all the time. If anything, maybe I'd want to live in another part of Canada that doesn't have such hot and humid summers. I don't know if I can handle the cold that those other places get in winter, but I seem to suffer from heat exhaustion all summer long. Places in Canada with more mild climates tend to get lots of rain/snow, which I might also find hard to live with. We don't get anything like severe storms and earthquakes so I guess I can't complain... I might also like some places in Europe, but I'm worried that it might be a bit of a culture shock if I actually did move there. And I haven't even visited anywhere in Europe, so I won't know til I see for myself.
16.08.2013 - 20:49
Warman
Erotic Stains

My picture of Netherlands is pretty much windmills, tulips and an overall flat country. But I still haven't heard your country be especially famous for weather and nature. I actually have no idea what your summers and winters are like.
----
17.08.2013 - 00:30
no one
Account deleted
Written by Thrashette on 16.08.2013 at 19:53

I love it in Canada! Whenever I come back from vacation, I remember how much I love it and how I'd rather take the Canadian winter than live with heat waves all the time. If anything, maybe I'd want to live in another part of Canada that doesn't have such hot and humid summers. I don't know if I can handle the cold that those other places get in winter, but I seem to suffer from heat exhaustion all summer long. Places in Canada with more mild climates tend to get lots of rain/snow, which I might also find hard to live with. We don't get anything like severe storms and earthquakes so I guess I can't complain... I might also like some places in Europe, but I'm worried that it might be a bit of a culture shock if I actually did move there. And I haven't even visited anywhere in Europe, so I won't know til I see for myself.

You sound the same as me, i hate the heat. Everyone here moves to Australia for the warmth but i can't even stand the summers here let alone 35 degrees everyday.
I think ill move down the south island eventually where it snows a lot and is even more isolated.
17.08.2013 - 03:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 16.08.2013 at 20:49

My picture of Netherlands is pretty much windmills, tulips and an overall flat country. But I still haven't heard your country be especially famous for weather and nature. I actually have no idea what your summers and winters are like.

read Marcel status update some weeks ago he had like 33¤C whjen he was (nacked) on balony and also on the road to soem fest
and they IMO have frozen channels and watter, because that skatiers histopricaly skated on channels, so
I dont think Ned has forests and wild life
----

apos;'
[image]
17.08.2013 - 03:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Culture shock , westerm Europe is pretty same we even have junk food burgers but I dont think you will get culture schock after moving
We have dry climate warm short summer and cold (you dont feal it) winter. more I will explan when sobber up
----

apos;'
[image]
17.08.2013 - 03:15
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Bad English on 17.08.2013 at 03:09

read Marcel status update some weeks ago he had like 33¤C whjen he was (nacked) on balony and also on the road to soem fest

Sure, I'll read it right away!
----
17.08.2013 - 03:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Warman on 17.08.2013 at 03:15

Written by Bad English on 17.08.2013 at 03:09

Sure, I'll read it right away!

its older ones ,
----

apos;'
[image]
17.08.2013 - 04:28
Thrashette

Written by Guest on 17.08.2013 at 00:30

You sound the same as me, i hate the heat. Everyone here moves to Australia for the warmth but i can't even stand the summers here let alone 35 degrees everyday.
I think ill move down the south island eventually where it snows a lot and is even more isolated.

Ooooh Australia... That's another place I've always wanted to visit! I remember being told that the weather is pretty similar to Canada with its seasons, just that we get hot/cold weather at the opposite time as you guys. And I would also want to see the scenery and wildlife there. I think it'd be so cool to see koalas and kangaroos and stuff, but I guess you guys take them for granted the way we take stuff like squirrels, chipmunks, and rabbits for granted. I'm pretty sure at least 95% of Canadians love Australian accents, but the same can be said for British or South African accents too.
17.08.2013 - 04:37
Thrashette

Written by Bad English on 17.08.2013 at 03:10

Culture shock , westerm Europe is pretty same we even have junk food burgers but I dont think you will get culture schock after moving
We have dry climate warm short summer and cold (you dont feal it) winter. more I will explan when sobber up

Haha I'm not big on junky fast food anyways. Except for pizza...
My mother's traveled to Europe a lot because of work and she told me the food there tends to be better and usually in smaller portions. I'd prefer better food even with a smaller portion, since I often can't finish my meal when I go to a restaurant here. It's even worse in the states (where I would definitely not want to live). Other differences I've heard is that you Western Europeans drink and smoke more, walk more and generally have a healthier lifestyle so there's less fat people, and are more fashionable. Though I guess those last two vary from country to country
17.08.2013 - 05:31
no one
Account deleted
Written by Thrashette on 17.08.2013 at 04:28

Written by Guest on 17.08.2013 at 00:30

Ooooh Australia... That's another place I've always wanted to visit! I remember being told that the weather is pretty similar to Canada with its seasons, just that we get hot/cold weather at the opposite time as you guys. And I would also want to see the scenery and wildlife there. I think it'd be so cool to see koalas and kangaroos and stuff, but I guess you guys take them for granted the way we take stuff like squirrels, chipmunks, and rabbits for granted. I'm pretty sure at least 95% of Canadians love Australian accents, but the same can be said for British or South African accents too.

i'm not sure if your confused with aussie and nz but they are completely different places. nz would be similar to canada seasons maybe but austrailia is hot pretty much all year round apart from south oz. also our accents are different...and we don't have any of those animals in nz .

i'm just confused because you said "you guys"
17.08.2013 - 05:58
Thrashette

Written by Guest on 17.08.2013 at 05:31

i'm not sure if your confused with aussie and nz but they are completely different places. nz would be similar to canada seasons maybe but austrailia is hot pretty much all year round apart from south oz. also our accents are different...and we don't have any of those animals in nz .

Oh, I see. Then I've been taught all wrong :O I also misread your post and thought you were from Australia. I (along with every other ignorant North American I've met) was told Australia has seasons all year round and just sort of assumed they were close enough that wildlife and accents were similar... But I shall do my research if I plan to taking a trip to either! Us North Americans suddenly got more interested in NZ when the LoTR movies came out. They really made it look like a nice scenic place.
17.08.2013 - 06:38
no one
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 17.08.2013 at 06:35

Written by Thrashette on 17.08.2013 at 05:58

Written by Guest on 17.08.2013 at 05:31

Oh, I see. Then I've been taught all wrong :O I also misread your post and thought you were from Australia. I (along with every other ignorant North American I've met) was told Australia has seasons all year round and just sort of assumed they were close enough that wildlife and accents were similar... But I shall do my research if I plan to taking a trip to either! Us North Americans suddenly got more interested in NZ when the LoTR movies came out. They really made it look like a nice scenic place.

Its ok people often think they are the same place, if you were american you would probably not even known we had existed or thought that new zealand was just an alternate name for the hobbiton movie set But nz is cold with mountains and snow with a population of about 4 million, Australia is (well most of it,the place is massive) flat sandy and hot with a population of about 24 million. Also the wild life is totally different, in oz everything is out to eat sting bite or kill you, in nz we have no snakes venomous spiders or insects, no crocodiles wild dogs or any of that shit, the scariest thing you will come across in the bush here is an angry moari.
Australia does get cold in some more southern places but the winter is usually short.....
and aussies worship the american ways, think that they are superior to new zealander's and think new zealanders are hillbillys who fuck sheep and are 20 years behind which is partially true
17.08.2013 - 14:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Thrashette on 17.08.2013 at 04:37

Written by Bad English on 17.08.2013 at 03:10

Haha I'm not big on junky fast food anyways. Except for pizza...
My mother's traveled to Europe a lot because of work and she told me the food there tends to be better and usually in smaller portions. I'd prefer better food even with a smaller portion, since I often can't finish my meal when I go to a restaurant here. It's even worse in the states (where I would definitely not want to live). Other differences I've heard is that you Western Europeans drink and smoke more, walk more and generally have a healthier lifestyle so there's less fat people, and are more fashionable. Though I guess those last two vary from country to country

me neither , only pizza and kebab,
I dont like small portions, its ehh in swe at luch 11:00 - 14:00 you pay sek 80 and eat how much you want, even 10 times sometimes I do it
fat ppl, we have it here to, but in western europe all are getting slimmer, in eatser last 19 years all are getting fetter whit food belly, I still standing slim, even I cant wear jeans what Ib have at age 18, but one size bigger fits
----

apos;'
[image]
17.08.2013 - 16:17
Thrashette

Written by Guest on 17.08.2013 at 06:38

Its ok people often think they are the same place, if you were american you would probably not even known we had existed or thought that new zealand was just an alternate name for the hobbiton movie set But nz is cold with mountains and snow with a population of about 4 million, Australia is (well most of it,the place is massive) flat sandy and hot with a population of about 24 million. Also the wild life is totally different, in oz everything is out to eat sting bite or kill you, in nz we have no snakes venomous spiders or insects, no crocodiles wild dogs or any of that shit, the scariest thing you will come across in the bush here is an angry moari.
Australia does get cold in some more southern places but the winter is usually short.....
and aussies worship the american ways, think that they are superior to new zealander's and think new zealanders are hillbillys who fuck sheep and are 20 years behind which is partially true

Sounds like New Zealand is a nice place to live! Especially because it's close to Australia in case there's any desire to go somewhere warm with exotic wildlife. And it sounds like the aussies attitude toward new zealanders is very comparable to how Americans view us Canadians A lot of them (especially the Southerners) think they're superior to Canadians and every other nation actually, and think that Canada has Arctic weather with polar bears everywhere, that we all live in igloos and actually say "aboot" and "eh"...
17.08.2013 - 16:27
Thrashette

Written by Bad English on 17.08.2013 at 14:15

I dont like small portions, its ehh in swe at luch 11:00 - 14:00 you pay sek 80 and eat how much you want, even 10 times sometimes I do it
fat ppl, we have it here to, but in western europe all are getting slimmer, in eatser last 19 years all are getting fetter whit food belly, I still standing slim, even I cant wear jeans what Ib have at age 18, but one size bigger fits

lol I'm sure Europe still doesn't have as many fat people as Canada and definitely not as much as America... The only Western European country that my mom said actually had a lot of fat people was Germany, probably because they have such great desserts and all the beer and stuff. She said it was hard to shop for clothes there, because a lot of them fit big and were designed to be comfortable on fat women, rather than to look nice and fashionable. I haven't heard many stories of Eastern Europe, just that it's generally not a good tourist destination especially when compared to the west
17.08.2013 - 16:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Thrashette on 17.08.2013 at 16:27

Written by Bad English on 17.08.2013 at 14:15

lol I'm sure Europe still doesn't have as many fat people as Canada and definitely not as much as America... The only Western European country that my mom said actually had a lot of fat people was Germany, probably because they have such great desserts and all the beer and stuff. She said it was hard to shop for clothes there, because a lot of them fit big and were designed to be comfortable on fat women, rather than to look nice and fashionable. I haven't heard many stories of Eastern Europe, just that it's generally not a good tourist destination especially when compared to the west

They have more beer belley but not whole boddy fat arms n legs, but new generation well Britain is almost americanized, so but depends, now goverment try stop fatness, all is what you eat, if you eat helty as child, you can get only belley, leither
I dont care about comfort i wear my dirty 10 years old wrengler
----

apos;'
[image]