Metal Storm logo
DragonForce - New Album Streaming Online

Power metallers DragonForce have their upcoming album "Ultra Beatdown" available for streaming on their MySpace page.

The album is scheduled to be released on 26 August in North America and on 27 August for a worldwide release via Roadrunner Records.

Album tracklist:

01. Heroes Of Our Time
02. The Fire Still Burns
03. Reasons To Live
04. Scars Of Yesterday
05. Heartbreak Armageddon
06. The Last Journey Home
07. Inside The Winter Storm
08. The Warrior Inside

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: DragonForce
Posted: 19.08.2008 by Abattoir

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 39   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 190 users
23.08.2008 - 00:22
EpicMayhem

i like it. sure it sounds like there past albums but its still good. at least there sticking to there guns!
23.08.2008 - 00:37
BORT

lol the music video looks like it was filmed in a hockey rink

Everything's just been covered in sheets
23.08.2008 - 21:55
Fat & Sassy!

Written by Introspekrieg on 22.08.2008 at 00:52

No, no, no I meant as far as changing your style goes...
I like Watershed and 01011001... but they aren't really breaking into any new territory musically

I must of missed the album when Dragonforce did that...
24.08.2008 - 01:03
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
well...this new album is...weak...and that i am saying it "diplomatically" because i am big fan of DragonForce...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

24.08.2008 - 06:15
JunN_Vai

Written by Ellrohir on 24.08.2008 at 01:03

well...this new album is...weak...and that i am saying it "diplomatically" because i am big fan of DragonForce...

Ho ho ho
Poor Dragonforce. They got this 'WORD' from their own big fan. Well, this should be a warning for them to be more creative....
24.08.2008 - 12:46
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i think it is mainly because each of their album so far had some songs that really kicked ass among the average rest - Valley Of The Damned and Heart Of The Dragon on Valley Of The Damned Album, Above Winter Moonlight and Dawn Over The New World on Sonic Firestorm and Through The Fire And The Flames and Operation Ground And Pound on Inhuman Rampage...for me these songs stand in front of others from the first listening...but no song like that is on the new album...the only a bit interesting ones are Heroes Of Our Time and The Last Journey Home - but still boring and not interesting compared to those i have mentioned above...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

26.08.2008 - 00:53
BlankFile

I guess Dragonforce should be more creative and original. They have the talent for it. Well despite all that, i think this album is not bad, but is more of the same, like i have the feeling after listening to this album, that the album that i´ve just listened to is Inhuman Rampage again... like a twin album.
26.08.2008 - 01:02
BlankFile

Reasons to live actually is a great track.
08.09.2008 - 09:30
BORT

The Last Journey Home, is a fucking sweet track.

Hits total: 4247 | This month: 6