Metal Storm logo
Entrafis (mp3)

26.06.2006 - 12:50
Markku
Account deleted
Entrafis is an another nice old-school death band. They are pretty technical aswell. This band released only a few demos before splitting up, but there are some very good songs on them.
Their music might be described with words: fast, tight, intense, agressive. If you like Hellwitch and bands similar to them theres' a good chance to You'll like Entrafis also.

Here's a link to a fansite for some information and full-length downloads:
http://www.geocities.com/entrafis_mp3/main.html

The downloading section might not work too well, some patience might be required to get the songs.
27.06.2006 - 13:59
Markku
Account deleted
Listening to the songs I see there something more beyond the described death sound. There are some parts in the songs which aren't usual at all to this kind of music, clean vocals mixed to growls and thta specific sound I can't really describe. What i'm trying to tell that if this band had continued their progress it might have been the next Cynic or Atheist. That's just a wild guess ofcourse.....
27.06.2006 - 14:09
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
This is good. Damn, not usual Death at all.. good, thanks!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
27.06.2006 - 14:12
Markku
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 27.06.2006 at 14:09

This is good. Damn, not usual Death at all.. good, thanks!

Btw did you manage to download the second and the third songs on the site. I didn't.
27.06.2006 - 14:34
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
I'll try right now. I only listened to the first one, because I'm not home right now, so I thought I'd download them later.

Weird. Now the entire site is down for me, I downloaded the first song 1 minute earlier..
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
27.06.2006 - 22:45
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Ok, it works again. And they don't work. Meh.
----

28.06.2006 - 19:06
Markku
Account deleted
Did you also hear something (specially in the song Into out) more than just plain death metal?
29.06.2006 - 13:25
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Listening to it now. There are those weird vocals. I don't really like them, have to say. This has some weird elements, which I don't really like.. A shame, since I really like the first song.
----

29.06.2006 - 22:27
Markku
Account deleted
I like the other song more probably because for the reasons you dislike it
02.07.2006 - 13:57
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Yeah, I think so. It doesn't really suite my tastes..
----

12.10.2007 - 10:34
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
They've got some weird combinatins of sound (especially vocals), that I have to say, aren't great to the ears IMO

overall theyre not too bad, the vocals i think need a bit of work though
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains