Metal Storm logo
Elvenking - Completes Work On Acoustic Album

The Italian Folk Metallers have posted the following update on their official site regarding their new acoustic album:

''...and the acoustic album is finally ready! Everything is done. It's been a hell of a ride, for sure the hardest work was to stay in the deadlines but in the end we reached the goal and we're here. The mix has been done the last days of July in the lands of Germany with Martin Buchwalter at Gernhart studios, and Achim Koehler gave the final touch with the right mastering at Indiscreet Audio.

In the meantime also photo sessions and work on the cover and layout have been done...have we told you that the thing has been handled once again by Gyula Havancsák as for The Winter Wake and The Scythe covers? So you know what to expect.

By the way everything about the acoustic album, from the title to the tracklist, from the cover to the other details, will be revealed on these pages the first week of September, so be sure to check this place often. You can expect something unique, that's for sure! We won't get tired of saying that this album is an experiment for us, a journey in a world that was waiting to be explored. But we'll talk more about this when all details will be announced''.

The band has also announced some tour dates including their first shows of 2009. They are listed below:

04 / Oct /2008 - Nussdorf-Debant - Night of Rock (+ Saint Demon,etc.) - Austria
24 / Oct /2008 - Ronchi dei Legionari (GO) - Rock Club - Italy
08 / Nov /2008 - Camino al Tagliamento (UD) - Whisky a GoGo - Italy
21 / Nov /2008 - Lubeck - Treibsand - Germany
22 / Nov /2008 - Kerkrade - The Rock Temple - Holland
16 / Apr /2009 - Hachenburg - Pit's Kneipe - Germany
17 / Apr /2009 - Paderborn - Metal Inferno Festival (+ Brainstorm, Illdisposed,etc.) - Germany
18 / Apr /2009 - TBA - Belgium

Source: elvenking.net
Band profile: Elvenking
Posted: 28.08.2008 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 69 users
28.08.2008 - 06:41
selken
Irreligious
want to hear it
----
28.08.2008 - 11:18
Judas
The Amputator
This could either be very, very good, or pathetic. There's no middle ground with these acoustic albums.
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
28.08.2008 - 11:19
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Judas on 28.08.2008 at 11:18

This could either be very, very good, or pathetic. There's no middle ground with these acoustic albums.

i agree. theres never been a mediocre acoustic album, only epic ones and awful ones.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
28.08.2008 - 13:09
Janne
Hugin
I must get it!
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
28.08.2008 - 13:41
Valentin B
Iconoclast
great! i love the track "skywards" from them, these guys sure know how to make a great(mostly lol) acoustic song!
28.08.2008 - 15:11
Oracle
Orcinus
This should be interesting... I want to hear it
28.08.2008 - 15:19
Elio
Red Nightmare
I want to hear it now!
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
28.08.2008 - 21:00
kaylamacgavin

I was excited for the new acoustic album when I first heard of it not to long ago, they've obviously been very busy. I can't wait to hear it
28.08.2008 - 23:48
Symmachus

Nice. I'll be looking forward to this album.
29.08.2008 - 00:06
Mother_North

Here's something that I surely want to hear
----
"i still can't imagine any of them dead. They live on; they are fixed on that far-off region called childhood, were nothing ever dies, not even oneself."
30.08.2008 - 20:17
iaberis
Advice Troll
i was looking for news about it
----
Bitch! Please

Hits total: 2826 | This month: 10