Metal Storm logo
Six Feet Under - New Album Details

US metallers Six Feet Under have set "Death Rituals" [cover] as the title of their new album, due on Novemebr 11 via Metal Blade Records.

The band adds: "The tracks are sounding great and we know that all of our fans will enjoy the ride!"

The album was reportedly mixed by Toby Wright, who has previously worked with Slayer, Soulfly and Alice In Chains, among many others.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Six Feet Under
Posted: 03.09.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 75 users
03.09.2008 - 17:54
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
this cover its not a big deal...

if they are saying that the fans will enjoy, that means that their sound didnt change.. its gonna be the same thing as always...
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
03.09.2008 - 23:50
DeathMetal
i hope not..
04.09.2008 - 01:19
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
a very vague statement, dont know what to make of it. the cover isnt impressive either.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
04.09.2008 - 03:51
SwallowTheSun68
Account deleted
"US metallers Six Feet Under have set "Death Rituals..."
....I'm Canadian... is that why I don't care one bit about this album or the band in general? lol...
04.09.2008 - 04:00
ever SInce Barnes Left Corpse, I Followed Six Feet Under and Have been a fan ever since! i have all of their albums and im very stoked for Death Rituals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04.09.2008 - 04:34
Opethian
Written by Guest on 04.09.2008 at 03:51

"US metallers Six Feet Under have set "Death Rituals..."
....I'm Canadian... is that why I don't care one bit about this album or the band in general? lol...

Then why post here?

Great Cover! No official Release?
04.09.2008 - 05:22
Symmachus
The album artwork doesn't really cover new ground, but I like it.
04.09.2008 - 08:11
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
The album cover reminds me of the cover from their previous album, 13, which looks like the cover of The Crown's album before that, Crowned in Terror. Bastards...

Hits total: 3945 | This month: 6