Metal Storm logo
Orange Goblin - Sign With Candlelight Records

Orange Goblin are very proud to announce a new era for the band with the signing to world renowned metal label, Candlelight Records.

Commented vocalist/guitarist Ben Ward: "The number of vastly successful bands on the Candlelight roster is testament to the quality and the hard work that everyone involved in the label has shown us and we are very excited about settling down in a new home after the label problems we have encountered in the past few years. It's an honour to be on such an esteemed label alongside bands that have inspired us since the bands inception. I believe that with the Candlelight team behind Orange Goblin we can concentrate on writing the best material of our career and continue to tour as much as possible, hopefully reaching parts of the world that Orange Goblin is yet to plunder! We have already started writing new material for a release in 2009 and OG fans, in fact metal fans in general, are gonna love how the new stuff is sounding. It's gonna be a hugh combination of Sabbath-inspired doom, filthy biker blues and more of the familiar booze-ridden Goblin groove."

Source: candlelightrecords.co.uk
Band profile: Orange Goblin
Posted: 03.09.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 23 users
04.09.2008 - 01:13
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
sounds interesting. stoner metal is good most times.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
06.09.2008 - 15:59
Stuart
MiseryKing
what a great under-appreciated band, I think this will be a good partnership.

Hits total: 2657 | This month: 7