Total votes: 275
26.06.2006 - 23:08
HellRaiz0r
Account deleted
Ok. So now we have Emperor
26.06.2006 - 23:10
HellRaiz0r
Account deleted
The pool is up again and now with the mighty Emperor, plz do your votes again. I'm gonna vote Immortal like in the other pool =).
26.06.2006 - 23:13
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
and I will remain with Enslaved, for reasons discussed in the precursor to this poll.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
26.06.2006 - 23:17
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Ok, gives me the chance to change. I voted Mayhem previously, but actually I love Carpathian Forest way more. Hail Black 'n' Roll!!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
27.06.2006 - 03:38
danzig111
Account deleted
i don't believe you redid this thread......

anyways once again i vote Burzum, seeing as emotions are more dominant in his music than any other Black Metal artist.

27.06.2006 - 14:51
HellRaiz0r
Account deleted
just to have emperor in it , Its strange darkthrone had no votes and still no votes for them i thought they were very popular
27.06.2006 - 15:15
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Yeah well, I like them very much, but there are betters on the list. Like Carpathian Forest.
----

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
27.06.2006 - 15:49
Warman
Erotic Stains
I wont vote yet since I've only heard two (haha) of those bands, Gorgoroth and Carpathian Forest. Between them, Gorgoroth wins cause I just love the singer and his amazing growl!
----
27.06.2006 - 16:47
Lord Exetheris
Account deleted
The true Mayhem for me, for the glory of the old days, the lost brotherhood and the dead legends.
27.06.2006 - 16:55
Damnated
Churchburner
Well, Emperor offcourse. I just love everything this band put out so far. My second vote would go for Burzum, but this doesn't matters.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
27.06.2006 - 19:35
heresiarch
Forever Dead
Last time voted Immortal because Emperor was not in the list

Now I vote for Emperor
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
27.06.2006 - 20:22
Baz Anderson

yes, i did as well - vote for Immortal because Emperor were not there
but now as i said i would, i have voted for the mighty Emperor
although i feel kinda bad being part of a big pressure group to start the poll again. haha

yes. Emperor meant an awful lot to me, and they still do now but not to as much of a degree
i remember the first time i listened to 'Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk' (my favorite Emperor one) and thinking - wow! hahaha
all of their albums are brilliant indeed!
28.06.2006 - 00:29
danzig111
Account deleted
God dammit! The dude makes a whole new thread just to add Emperor and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! EMPEROR ARE NOW IN THE LEAD!
28.06.2006 - 01:32
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Darkthrone for sure. Even though Enslaved has always been very good, releasing only good material all along the way. We can't always say the same for Satyricon and Mayhem though.
As for Gorgoroth...boring at best.

Darkthrone ya'll
28.06.2006 - 06:03
Ruines
Account deleted
I can't believe you people are voting for Emperor over Burzum or darkthrone. They didn't even kept black metal after anthems. Waaaaaaay over-rated band.

Burzum for me.
28.06.2006 - 06:23
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
I like the bands in this order. With Burzum having a firm grip on first, following by Darkthrone. I am not much of a fan of the rest though, just the top two.

Burzum
Darkthrone
Enslaved
Immortal
Mayhem - Gorgoroth - Carpathian Forest - Emperor - Satyricon
----
The force will be with you, always.
28.06.2006 - 15:07
X-FrEaK

voted for emperor..from the listed ones is the one i know better o/ though i liked what ive heard from Satyricon
----
28.06.2006 - 15:14
Lucas
Mr. Noise
I am actually quite getting into Satyricon's newest, it has some good stuff. But I'll remain witth the masters of BLACK 'N' ROLL!!
----

28.06.2006 - 15:58
Avenant
Profane Seraph
Immortal! Abbath is kinda funny but oh well... I love the music.
28.06.2006 - 20:24
Hydralamia
Account deleted
I voted for Satyricon of course, although Immortal and Darkthrone are also good. I don't quite understand why Emperor are in the lead,they're not THAT good theyre totally overrated
28.06.2006 - 20:38
Baz Anderson

well it seems that Emperor is one of those marmite bands - you either love them or hate them
if you dont love them, then you are probably going to not understand why so many people think they are so brilliant
28.06.2006 - 21:31
Ruines
Account deleted
It's not about being brilliant or not. We're talking about black metal. And Emperor really is the last "second wave" band in the list i'd tought of in term of greatness in the norwegian BLACK METAL bands. They haven't brought anything interesting to the bm scene. They influenced more the melodic bm scene (eeeew). The greatest bm bands nowadays do not list them as their main influence, they list Burzum and Darkthrone.

my two cents
29.06.2006 - 03:12
Surtur

Hard decision to take, all are awesome bands, the old material f Satyricon is damned great, and Emperor is awesome too, but I voted for Burzum full with sorrow and pain...
----
" And every angel needs a tear to laugh "
29.06.2006 - 03:31
Nightmare^

Emperor rules.....is by far the best norwegian black metal band....Wrath of the Tyrant and Anthems.... were amazing....albums and songs that they can't be made by just anyone!
----
29.06.2006 - 06:55
tulkas
el parcero
Immortal until the end specially the song Tyrants, it´s very
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
29.06.2006 - 19:24
HellRaiz0r
Account deleted
only gorgoroth has no votes
I'm happy someone voted darkthrone
29.06.2006 - 20:36
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Gorgoroth don't deserve votes. They didn't add anything to the genre and aren't worth listening. IMO.
----

29.06.2006 - 21:05
Nightmare^

Written by Lucas on 29.06.2006 at 20:36

Gorgoroth don't deserve votes. They didn't add anything to the genre and aren't worth listening. IMO.

well, no matter if they added anything....they are one of the few bands that still do true black metal...
even with all those imprisonments and suicides they are still standing on their feet and do black metal
----
29.06.2006 - 22:46
MetallicA

EMPEROR! I love all of their albums and I'm going to see them in less than 2 weeks for the first time ever! Gorgoroth and Carpathian Forest were close though.
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
29.06.2006 - 23:13
Empty Spaces
Unburied At Dusk
Very tough decision but I went with Immortal. My second choice would´ve probably been either Emperor, Burzum or Mayhem.