Metal Storm logo
In Flames

Original post

Posted by Baz Anderson, 09.09.2008 - 13:01
Old thread got a little too big for comfort; here is your new place to talk about all things In Flames.
05.10.2011 - 21:27
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
Written by Koen Smits on 05.10.2011 at 20:22

Written by Guest on 05.10.2011 at 17:56

In Flames are very good, but it's the vocals that ruin everything else. I've listened to The Jester Race by them, and I really liked the instrumentation but the vocals were very bad.

I don't know what you're talking about
Bad is bad, I know, but what's your problem with the vocals?

The vocals are very raw, unrefined and that dude barely pronounces letters. And I don't like 'em.
23.11.2011 - 13:12
Warman
Erotic Stains
I've seen In Flames live 5 times and stopped going to their concerts a couple of years ago. I came to this topic because I saw that they've planned another gig here again, which I probably won't attend. The reason is that I don't wanna pay big money (yeah, the prices fo their shows have really gone up during the last years) to hear stuff like "Cloud Connected", "Trigger", "Take This Life", "Only for the Weak", "Pinball Map", "Leeches", "The Quiet Place" and everything else from their later albums for the sixth time. If I'm lucky, I'll hear "Behind Space" for the third time or "Colony" for the second time.
What I mean is that In Flames' setlist are pretty terrible. I actually like a lot of the music from the latest albums. But I wan't more old stuff!!! At least something mixed from all the albums. I'd pay a really high price if they ever do a show only playing '90s stuff. I could absolutely live with some "Clayman" and "Reroute to Remain" thrown in there too.
----
20.12.2012 - 09:44
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Okay, wiki is now puking it up they will come up with their new album till 2014.

Source : here.
10.03.2020 - 21:36
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Celebrating their 30th anniversary as a band, Sweden's influential and long revered heavy metal giants In Flames have entered a worldwide partnership with Nuclear Blast for the band's celebrated back catalogue which features 13 groundbreaking fan-favourite records like Colony(1999), Whoracle(1997) and Clayman(2000). Having released the previous two albums Battles and I, The Mask with Nuclear Blast in Europe only, this marks the first time In Flames has worked with Nuclear Blast worldwide since the release of Soundtrack to Your Escape (2004).

In Flames vocalist Anders Fridén states:

"We've been working with Nuclear Blast for our entire career in some sort of capacity, so it was only fitting to sign with them worldwide when we could. We're excited for our future together which adds to a successful past."

Nuclear Blast states:

"Nuclear Blast and In Flames have something in common: both powerhouses met in the early days, became successful together and then went separate ways. Now, in 2020, the entire legacy of In Flames returns home and we couldn't be more thrilled at the prospect of an extensive campaign and most importantly, a rekindled relationship with one of our favourite bands of all time, the mighty In Flames!"

Source: Nuclear Blast
08.03.2022 - 11:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Swedish metallers IN FLAMES have finished recording their fourteenth studio album. The follow-up to 2019's "I, The Mask" is due later in the year.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing