Poll

which is better?

Night of The Stormrider
Burnt Offerings

Total votes: 14
11.09.2008 - 00:46
Valentin B
Iconoclast
i think Stormrider is better, because while the tone isn't as epic as on Burnt Offerings, it is a truly unique listening experience, the very dark atmosphere, all the 100 riffs in every song, some great bass riffs, John Greely's insane shrieks, Schaffer's monstrous growls and of course the awesome lyrics create an album like no other. a truly monstrous riff-deliverer.
11.09.2008 - 01:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
No doubt its ''Night of The Stormrider'' because I love and moustly liatening ''Iced Earth'' and ''Night of The Stormrider'', ok also ''Alive in Atenas'' and ''Trubute To The Gods'' but from real albums raly 60% of all IE play list I play first 2, what I like better can not say but from this poll no doubt Night of The Stormrider
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.09.2008 - 03:10
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Night of the Stormrider is my favorite Iced Earth album, so I'll go with that, but Burnt Offerings is my second. I don't like Dante's Inferno, so that gives Burnt Offerings negative points. That song does not need to be 16 1/2 minutes long.
11.09.2008 - 16:43
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Dangerboner on 11.09.2008 at 03:10

Night of the Stormrider is my favorite Iced Earth album, so I'll go with that, but Burnt Offerings is my second. I don't like Dante's Inferno, so that gives Burnt Offerings negative points. That song does not need to be 16 1/2 minutes long.

wow, you're the first guy i've come across who doesn't like Dante's Inferno..
12.09.2008 - 00:41
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I like parts of it, but I think it's too long for it's own good.