Metal Storm logo
Necrodeath - Line Up Switches

Italian blackened Thrash outfit Necrodeath have posted the following news update:

"After having collaborated in the building of "Draculea" and having been on tour around Italy and Europe during all 2006, guitarist "Pier" Gonella has definitely joined Necrodeath's line-up, now with 5 members, something new in the band so far.

In the meantime, bassist John, decided to leave the band after 10 years of hate and scorn. Soon the name of his substitute will be announced."

Drummer Marco "Peso" Pesenti commented: "It's a pleasure having Pier back to Necrodeath, this time as a stable member. His presence has already brought a fresh and bleeding energy to the band and the first compositions, in a total "old school" vein, are blooming. Stay tuned..."

Source: necrodeath.net
Band profile: Necrodeath
Posted: 10.09.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 19 users
11.09.2008 - 14:19
Katatronik
Angel of Lust
Sad there's no more John in Necrodeath's line up, he was good, especially in live shows...
----

"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."
Howard Phillips Lovecraft
12.09.2008 - 08:03
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
hate and rage over his situation with the band or the hate and rage he normally has towards everything?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 3034 | This month: 11