Metal Storm logo
Mayhem - South America Fucking Armageddon, Tour Guitarist Announced

Originals news, posted on 17.09.2008

Norwegian's blackest Mayhem have announced new South American tour dates in October.

Here are the dates for the South America Invasion:

Oct. 24 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Bar de Tom
Oct. 25 - Sao Paulo, Brazil - Easy
Oct. 26 - Buenos Aires, Argentina - El Teatro
Oct. 29 - Santiago, Chile - Club Cadillac
Oct. 30 - Lima, Peru - [to be announced]
Oct. 31 - Quito, Ecuador - [to be announced]

Mayhem is planning an US tour in early 2009. The tour will reportedly consist of 21 shows and will kick off in the early spring. The exact cities and dates will be announced soon. Also the band promised an Australian tour is in the works.

UPDATE

Mayhem have joined forces with guitarist Morfeus ( Ancient, Dimension F3H, Limbonic Art) for their upcoming South America Fucking Armageddon tour.

Morfeus states: "I'm very happy to head over to South America with Mayhem. Their music is awesome, and I'm looking forward to kick some ass. Expect a set heavy as fuck!"

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Mayhem
Event: Mayhem: South America Fucking Armageddon Tour
Posted: 21.10.2008 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   Visited by: 127 users
17.09.2008 - 15:52
RhysTerk

Not announced who's gonna play guitar?
17.09.2008 - 18:03
Shadowcross
The Summoner
Yes .. I can't understand either. Without announcing a guitarist how can they say the Australian tour is going ahead? i refunded my ticket.
I hope they come, but IMO Blasphemer wrote this band's best stuff so I don't really know what to expect now :S
17.09.2008 - 22:58
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
or drums? is HellHammer still hurt?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
18.09.2008 - 00:58
kaylamacgavin

I can't wait till next year, theyre playing at my friends venue
18.09.2008 - 05:33
Dethelated
Account deleted
Blasphemer is still playing guitar until the current tours are taken care of. Then he's off to do other stuff.
He'll play the American ones, and Australia, and that's probably it.
18.09.2008 - 08:29
Suamo
Account deleted
No Venezuela !!!
20.09.2008 - 04:05
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
damn,,, impossible to go... only SP and Rio, its too far away.. as much as i like mayhem, im not made of money.. its easier to me if i go to Buenos aires xD.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
21.10.2008 - 18:36
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Wtf this isnt an announcement regarding a drummer, theres only info about a guitarist. DECEPTION.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
21.10.2008 - 18:43
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by LeChron James on 21.10.2008 at 18:36

Wtf this isnt an announcement regarding a drummer, theres only info about a guitarist. DECEPTION.

are you talking about his arm injury which he suffered in july of 2007?
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
21.10.2008 - 18:45
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Damnated on 21.10.2008 at 18:43

Written by LeChron James on 21.10.2008 at 18:36

no i know all about his broken wing, its just in that piece of news there is only information regarding the employment of the tour guitarist.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

21.10.2008 - 18:50
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by LeChron James on 21.10.2008 at 18:45

no i know all about his broken wing, its just in that piece of news there is only information regarding the employment of the tour guitarist.

they've been touring all year. of course Hellhammer is fine. you don't keep track of their shows, but you're suddenly interested in Hellhammer. strange.
----

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
21.10.2008 - 18:52
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Damnated on 21.10.2008 at 18:50

Written by LeChron James on 21.10.2008 at 18:45

they've been touring all year. of course Hellhammer is fine. you don't keep track of their shows, but you're suddenly interested in Hellhammer. strange.

READ THE NEWS HEADLINE. along with announcing the South American Tour, theyre announcing a TOUR DRUMMER. clearly HellHammer is not fine.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

21.10.2008 - 18:56
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by LeChron James on 21.10.2008 at 18:52

READ THE NEWS HEADLINE. along with announcing the South American Tour, theyre announcing a TOUR DRUMMER. clearly HellHammer is not fine.

put two and two together. there is a tour guitarist. there is no tour drummer. the headline is a typo. what does the news actually say. please, read carefully.
----

21.10.2008 - 22:44
Murder

Where is Mexico!! I know is only South America but... come on!! is soo close to Mexico xD
23.10.2008 - 06:03
Shadowcross
The Summoner
Ooh hes a creative guitarist, good choice!
Considering there are very few drummers who could match Hellhammer he would obviously not be replaced by a 'session' drummer for any tour including his material..
he will have ongoing issues with drummer injury getting worse with age I think, much like Yoshiki from X Japan, carpal tunnel, heel ligament tearing, etc
a worth sacrifice for us fans! hails!

Hits total: 6056 | This month: 2