Metal Storm logo
Unleashed

Original post

Posted by , 18.09.2008 - 00:09
Thought the extreme forum would benefit immensely from some discussion on this band. Not overly familiar with them beyond their last two albums but from what I can gather they've been making quality viking themed death metal for a good long time now and they seem to be pretty popular. Kinda has everything you could want in a death metal band really.
12.02.2014 - 00:13
Toejam

Since I can't post a new topic, I guess here will do.

Anyone know what guitars and bass Unleashed use? They look like Jackson replicas, but I can't make out the name.

http://metalchaos.co.uk/Unleashed%20Photo%201.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzHJ0LH-n64
08.05.2022 - 08:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Swedish death metal veterans UNLEASHED were forced to cancel their performance tonight (Saturday, May 7) at the Incineration Fest in London, United Kingdom after drummer Anders Schultz broke his ribs in an accident.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.05.2022 - 12:17
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bad English on 08.05.2022 at 08:59

Swedish death metal veterans UNLEASHED were forced to cancel their performance tonight (Saturday, May 7) at the Incineration Fest in London, United Kingdom after drummer Anders Schultz broke his ribs in an accident.

They did not plaid there because drummer Anders Schultz has broke his ribs:

Incineration Festival organizer statement
It is with regret we inform you that UNLEASHED has had no choice but to cancel their appearance at Incineration Fest due to an unfortunate injury. We wish Anders a speedy recovery and look forward to welcoming back Unleashed at a future edition of the festival. Statement from the band:

band ads"Warriors!!!
We are extremely sad to inform you that Anders just had an accident and broke his ribs. Hence he has trouble breathing and is unable to play the show in London on Saturday the 7th.
Right now we are all just very disappointed but there is nothing we can do but to cancel our show.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing