Metal Storm logo
Resurrection - Split Ways With Bassist

Scott Patrick of Resurrection and Order Of Ennead has posted the following message online:

"As of today, due to many reasons, I have decided it is not in my interests to play for Resurrection any further. I will continue to dedicate 110% of my time to Order Of Ennead. See ya on the road soon."

Order Of The Unnead's debut album is scheduled for a November 11th release via Earache Records.

A statement from the band reads as follows: "We were shocked and very disappointed to open up Blabbermouth today and learn that Scott Patrick has, for his own reasons, decided to part ways with Resurrection. Scott was an amazing musician and a valuable contributor to the new Resurrection line-up and sound and recently released "Mistaken for Dead" album, and we were honored to be able to play music with him for as long as we did. We have many tour and festival opportunities coming our way, and it will be a challenge to find a suitable replacement. Whomever fills Scott's shoes, we hope that he is of the same caliber of musician and individual as was Scott. We respect Scott in his decisions and his career choices, and wish him all the best with Order of Ennead and any other musical endeavors he might pursue.

Look out for more Resurrection news, tour dates, and new merchandise very soon, and thank you as always for your support!"

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Resurrection
Posted: 18.09.2008 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 18 users
18.09.2008 - 18:30
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
he doesnt sound too sad about it. that itself is unfortunate.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
19.09.2008 - 01:53
Symmachus

Is it Order of Ennead or Order of the Unnead?

Hits total: 2746 | This month: 4