Metal Storm logo
In Flames - To Do London Signing Session

In Flames will appear at Borders Charing Cross branch from 5pm on October the 1st 2008.

To celebrate Magazine Week 2008 (29 September - 5 October) In Flames and Terrorizer Magazine are joining forces with an exclusive signing session at Borders on Charing Cross Road in London, England on October 1st, right before the bands performance at London's Astoria's Theatre. The time for the signing session is 5-5:45pm

Terrorizer magazine, which will be celebrating its fifteen anniversary in October, could not think a better way to celebrate than giving music fans a chance to meet one of extreme music's most exciting acts, In Flames.

"We are really looking forward to be back over to the UK and play live again. Hope to see all you London fans at the signing!" - In Flames

Attendees will be greeted on a first come, first served basis, only one item may be signed - no photos.

Borders, the UK magazine, book and music retailer, are offering a 'Buy One Get One Half Price' promotion on all magazines during Magazine Week.

Band profile: In Flames
Posted: 18.09.2008 by Baz Anderson

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 90 users
18.09.2008 - 21:41
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Quote:
Attendees will be greeted on a first come, first served basis, only one item may be signed - no photos

Sound like classic In Flames. Those Guys are so arrogant, it hurts to think about. Just like they didn't want to appear on the Wacken '08 DVD because they didn't feel properly staged.
In Flames must be the most unsympathetic band in the metal world.
----
18.09.2008 - 22:03
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Maybe there is only one signed item allowed because there will be so many people wanting an autograph, that if they could just take a whole bag of items for them to sign then there would be no end to the signing session. Did you ever think of that? Or do you just instantly blame the bands for not "caring" about the fans when you see something like this?
----
THRASH!!!
18.09.2008 - 22:48
=maD.Doc:.
Melodeath Master
Written by corrupt on 18.09.2008 at 21:41

Quote:
Attendees will be greeted on a first come, first served basis, only one item may be signed - no photos

Sound like classic In Flames. Those Guys are so arrogant, it hurts to think about. Just like they didn't want to appear on the Wacken '08 DVD because they didn't feel properly staged.

Did you think of time? That there maybe ain't enough of it? Cause when In Flames do signings here in Sweden, if they don't have a show the same night, the have a little more time to sign more items, and also take pictures. Time is the key to everything..
18.09.2008 - 22:52
SwallowTheSun68
Account deleted
Who wants In Flames autograph anyways?? Like seriously, I wonder if I showed up with "The Jester Race" to get it signed... If they would even recognize it? lol In Flames are arrogant to their fans who enjoy their old records...
18.09.2008 - 23:00
Lucas
Mr. Noise
He probably meant the "no photo's" part, which is probably a rule to convince the fans to bring cd's - or buy them there.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
18.09.2008 - 23:14
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Written by =maD.Doc:. on 18.09.2008 at 22:48

Did you think of time? That there maybe ain't enough of it? Cause when In Flames do signings here in Sweden, if they don't have a show the same night, the have a little more time to sign more items, and also take pictures. Time is the key to everything..

Written by Lucas on 18.09.2008 at 23:00

He probably meant the "no photo's" part, which is probably a rule to convince the fans to bring cd's - or buy them there.

Yeah, I do mean the photos part. But as I understood it, it's meant that no photos may be taken, not brought there.
And I'd have no understanding for both.
----
19.09.2008 - 01:08
iaberis
Advice Troll

I'll quote you lyrics from their song Only for the Weak...

"Oh, sell me the infection, it is only for the weak
No need for a sympathy"

xD
----
Bitch! Please
19.09.2008 - 05:19
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by iaberis on 19.09.2008 at 01:08

I'll quote you lyrics from their song Only for the Weak...

"Oh, sell me the infection, it is only for the weak
No need for a sympathy"

xD

well played, sir.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2478 | This month: 3