Metal Storm logo
Dimmu Borgir - DVD Movies Premiere

Nuclearblast announced the following post for the band :

German Uci Kinowelt cinemas will be hosting four exclusive world premières of the upcoming massive Dimmu Borgir 2-DVD set The Invaluable Darkness which will be officially released October 10th!
A full live set of last year's blasphemous and brilliant European tour awaits on the silver screen of the following Uci Kinowelt cinemas in Germany:

Monday, September 22nd in
Uci Kinowelt Elbepark Dresden
Uci Kinowelt Mundsburg Hamburg
Uci Kinowelt Colosseum Berlin
Uci Kinowelt Düsseldorf

All screenings will start at 20.00 CET, tickets will be 6 ? each. Visit here for more information and don't miss out on your chance to witness the mighty Dimmu Borgir on the big screen, ten days before the official DVD release date!

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Dimmu Borgir
Posted: 20.09.2008 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 149 users
20.09.2008 - 12:38
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
KVLT
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
20.09.2008 - 13:42
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Hamburg, I'll be there.
----
20.09.2008 - 17:07
Arcesse Eum

mmmmmmoneymoneymoney
----
As above, so below.
20.09.2008 - 23:08
Symmachus

I can pass.
21.09.2008 - 04:29
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Hm, if it had the other 2 bands that were on the tour on that DVD it would be worth it, otherwise no, Dimmu Borgir played an atrociously shitty set when they came here on that tour.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
21.09.2008 - 07:39
kaylamacgavin

Written by Doc G. on 21.09.2008 at 04:29

Hm, if it had the other 2 bands that were on the tour on that DVD it would be worth it, otherwise no, Dimmu Borgir played an atrociously shitty set when they came here on that tour.

I'm guessing your referring to The Invaluable Darkness Tour 2?, in that case i completely agree. I felt like walking out several times while they were on stage. . .But they weren't too bad the first time around.
22.09.2008 - 22:22
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by kaylamacgavin on 21.09.2008 at 07:39

Written by Doc G. on 21.09.2008 at 04:29

I'm guessing your referring to The Invaluable Darkness Tour 2?, in that case im completely agree. I felt like walking out several times while they were on stage. . .But they weren't too bad the first time around.

Cant remember which once it was. It was the one with Behemoth and Keep Of Kalessin, both of which played great sets.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin

Hits total: 3185 | This month: 3