Metal Storm logo
Embalmed

28.06.2006 - 05:46
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Embalmed is an unsigned death metal band from Puyallup, Washington. Even though they aren't signed and have an average age of 20 years old (or so), they are fucking good. They kinda remind me of Decapitated. Check them out:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=3160878
09.08.2006 - 08:56
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...i found them at youtube.com by mistake, but i'm glad i did!!...i like them alot, i think they are very talented and that they'll rise up with time...i've got just a couple of songs but they make me want more hehe...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
12.10.2006 - 16:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nana.MD on 09.08.2006 at 08:56

...i found them at youtube.com by mistake, but i'm glad i did!!...i like them alot, i think they are very talented and that they'll rise up with time...i've got just a couple of songs but they make me want more hehe...

Only band what I know whit that name are BM band from Mexico I find some mp3 in my somesite where are mp3 but now its down, realy good band
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.10.2006 - 02:07
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yeah, there are a few Embalmeds out there. Check out the link I provided.
19.05.2007 - 10:59
Thryce
Retired Staff
Written by Dangerboner on 13.10.2006 at 02:07

Yeah, there are a few Embalmeds out there. Check out the link I provided.

Embalmed have posted a number of new tracks from their 2007 demo (for download) over at their official MySpace page, and they're pretty damn sweet too.
----
Your favorite band sucks.
20.05.2007 - 00:41
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
hehe you can really hear the Decapitated influence now. They still aren't signed though, which is surprising because I thought Unique Leader was going to add them.
09.11.2007 - 07:35
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Bad news - they broke up
10.07.2008 - 03:08
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Some of the members formed a new band called Eterna Nocturna. The new songs sound pretty good, but I miss the guttural vocals.