Metal Storm logo
Malevolent Creation - Working On New Material

Guitarist Phil Fasciana of the long-running Florida extreme metallers Malevolent Creation has issued the following update:

"I know it has been some time since we have said much or updated things lately, but finally there are European tour dates posted on our MySpace page and there are more coming!!!!!

Also, after much consideration and long talks between the three original bandmembers of Malevolent Creation (Brett Hoffmann - vokills; Jason Blachowicz - bass; Phil Fasciana - lead guitar) we have to decided to stop fucking around!!!!

Just like all bands, we to have had our share of personal problems that have delayed things a bit. But we have to decided to continue touring around the world and after we return from our headlining tour of Europe with support from the mighty Vital Remains and our friends from Florida Wykked Wytch in December, we will start the pre-production for a shitload of new Malevolent Creation songs for our 11th full-length studio release.

We are also going to re-record some songs from our third CD, "Stillborn", and also record some very cool cover songs from some of our favorite bands when we were little metalheads. Of course, there will be no suprises or weak material involved with these recording sessions and we are seriously talking about writing the fastest album we have ever written. I know all our CDs have a lot of fast songs, but this time i think we really need to let loose and just kick some serious ass.

Not many bands have had the opportunity to have been around as long as we have, and everything could end at anytime. So before we decide to throw in the towel, we are gonna throw down the hardest Malevolent Creation album possible!!!!! The songs we have already started writing are so fast and brutal that we don't want to mess with energy we have already created."

Source: nuclearblastusa.com
Band profile: Malevolent Creation
Posted: 27.09.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 22 users
27.09.2008 - 16:38
Metal Maiden
Megadead
Well, good news, I guess...I actually really liked Domsday X, unlike a lot of people, so I hope they do deliver the fast and brutal material they promise us...
27.09.2008 - 18:39
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
They sound very confident, this is gonna be an album to remember... or simply another average MC album...
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
27.09.2008 - 19:02
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
please be good. PUHLEEZE be good.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2899 | This month: 3