Metal Storm logo
Brutal Truth - Prepare To Enter The Studio

As posted on the Brutal Truth website, "Evolution Through Revolution" is the working title for the new Brutal Truth record. The band adds: "We have been writing / grinding the songs live for the last year and are set to record in the fall. New to the writing and recording is guitarist Erik Burke of Sulaco, Kalibas, and countless other Rochester, NY based metal/grind projects. For those who have followed Dan's endeavors, he also plays in Nuclear Assault. So with a new guitar player, the obvious question is... what's it sound like? We have some tracks on the relapse compilation "This Comp Kills Fascists", that could give you a little idea, however, the material for the record is a bit more involved. All the complexities that make Brutal Truth a head fuck are there - an endless bizarre mix of styles and tempos that will entertain even the most experimental grind nerd... so yes, very excited to smash and record. We have a little over thirty minutes written, and of course there will be odds and ends released here and there... either keep in touch here or the brutalfuckintruth.myspace page."

And drummer Rich Hoak announced the following on that brutalfuckintruth.myspace page: "I've been in the basement playing drums for 15-17 hours a day for the last 10 weeks: On October 6, Brutal Truth will begin recording at Watchmen Studios. We've have 24 new songs to choose from: "Grind Fidelity", "Evolution Through Revolution" and "Detached" are a few song titles."

Source: brutaltruth.com
Band profile: Brutal Truth
Posted: 02.10.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 14 users
03.10.2008 - 02:37
Symmachus
Wow, their first full-length album since 1997. Interesting.
03.10.2008 - 02:54
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
DANNNY LILKER IST KRIEG
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
14.10.2008 - 05:48
i cant"t wait til it come i hope it brutal like there older suff

Hits total: 2582 | This month: 5