Metal Storm logo
Novembers Doom - Pull Out Of N. American Tour

Novembers Doom have posted the following explanation regarding their cancellation of the North American tour with Rotting Christ:

"It is with much regret that we must announce our departure from the Rotting Christ tour in January, 2009. A serious medical issue arose with a member of the band, making us unable to tour during that time. While this unfortunately prevents us from participating in the tour, thankfully it has come to light now rather than at the last minute, leaving 3 months time for the promoter to find a suitable replacement for us. We wish the very best for Rotting Christ, and Epicurean, and hope their tour has great success!

Our apologies to our fans who were looking forward to seeing us. This is our greatest regret, and we assure you, we'll do our best to play for you later in 2009."

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Novembers Doom
Event: Rotting Christ: Lucifer Over America Tour
Posted: 04.10.2008 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 44 users
04.10.2008 - 12:58
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Damn, I was hoping to check these guys out when I go see Rotting Christ.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
04.10.2008 - 15:19
stiffy0000

It's got to be Paul. That guy needs to loose weight. A new album would be nice sometime as well.
04.10.2008 - 22:31
Symmachus

It sucks that one of the band members of Novembers Doom is in bad shape. I wish the best for him and the band.
05.10.2008 - 01:47
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
that's too bad. I wonder, what bands could tour with rotting christ?
----
Coldgrits

Hits total: 2722 | This month: 5