Metal Storm logo
Civilization One - Lose Three Band Members

Civilization One original members, Chitral "Chity" Somapala (vocals) and Pierre-Emmanuel Pélisson (bass) have issued the following statement:

"We are sad to announce that we parted ways with Christian Münzner (guitars), Björn Daigger (guitars) and Holger Rodammer (drums).

With the exception of the very first Civilization One concert at Progpower UK, this line-up has played all the shows following the release of our first album "Revolution Rising". We were looking forward to recording the second album "Calling The Gods" together. However, during the last months and for various reasons, it has proven more and more difficult working all together. In the end, we thought it was best to go on our seperate ways. There are definitely no hard feelings on our side and so we wish Chris, Björn and Holly all the best in their future projects.

As for Civilization One, obviously the schedule for the following months has to be adjusted. We're very sorry that we are forced to cancel the two remaining shows for "Revolution Rising" in France (Rockalies festival in St Martin de Fontenay) and in Germany (Power of metal festival in Paderborn). The recording of "Calling The gods" will also be delayed, until we figure who is going to handle the vacant positions in the band. But please be sure that "Calling The gods" will come out and will more than meet the expectations following the critical success of our debut album.

Civilization One released their first album "Revolution Rising", produced by Markus Teske, in 2007 on Metal Heaven Records."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Civilization One
Posted: 08.10.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 20 users
09.10.2008 - 00:10
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
DAMN losing 3 members? thats almost as bad as when Heavenly lost all their talented musicians.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
11.10.2008 - 00:47
Symmachus

Wow, losing three members must suck very much.

Hits total: 3087 | This month: 8