‹‹ Back to the Metal arena Pages: [1] 2 3
Users visited: 231  
Search this topic:  
The best song in your opinion from the new album?

Twilight Of The Thunder God47
Guardians Of Asgaard27
Other?...there are only 2 more!25
Free Will Sacrifice14
Tattered Banners And Bloody Flags12
Where Is Your God?8
Varyags Of Miklagaard7
The Hero5
No Fear For The Setting Sun4

Total votes: 149

Sonic MrSumo

09.10.2008 at 08:26
As this band has become so popular thanks to their latest 2 releases, and the new album has been received very well on www.metalstorm.ee, I'm keen to know in your opinion what the best track is...and stand out tracks really.

For me, they're;

Guardians Of Asgaard,
Free Will Sacrifice, and
The Hero
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
Bad English
nobody

09.10.2008 at 09:31
Written by Sonic MrSumo on 09.10.2008 at 08:26

As this band has become so popular thanks to their latest 2 releases, and the new album has been

In that case you dont know much about AA, thay are popular since long time,
I vote after I listen this CD but so far In know ''Twilight Of The Thunder God'' and ''Guardians Of Asgaard'' and I like ''Twilight Of The Thunder God'' much better
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust

09.10.2008 at 09:34
Written by Bad English on 09.10.2008 at 09:31

As this band has become so popular thanks to their latest 2 releases, and the new album has been

In that case you dont know much about AA, thay are popular since long time, only yo was litle and ddidnt listen it :p

I vote after I listen this CD but so far In know ''Twilight Of The Thunder God'' and ''Guardians Of Asgaard'' and I like ''Twilight Of The Thunder God'' much better

The funniest thing is that OP is older than you... (at least that's what he says///) unless we are going by Metal Storm post age, in that case you are the oldest K7...
but I agree that AA was popular before but nowhere near their status now...

I will use my free will to vote for Free Will Sacrifice...
I think Varyags Of Miklagaard sounds like Gods Of War Arise... but am having trouble pinpointing what is similar.
Bad English
nobody

09.10.2008 at 09:36
Written by Introspekrieg on 09.10.2008 at 09:34

In that case you dont know much about AA, thay are popular since long time, only yo was litle and ddidnt listen it :p

The funniest thing is that OP is older than you... at least that's what he says///
but I agree that AA was popular before but nowhere near their status now...

I will use my free will to vote for Free Will Sacrifice...

somehow I miss him whit somebody from Asutalia who's 19, sorry
----

Sonic MrSumo

09.10.2008 at 09:43

I'm not saying they weren't popular before, I'm just saying they're more popular now since the release of Fate of Norns and With Oden On Our Side (which has sold more than 100,000 copies worldwide).

Anyway, not here to argue about that...here to find out about peoples favourite song off the new album.
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
Bad English
nobody

09.10.2008 at 09:50
Written by Sonic MrSumo on 09.10.2008 at 09:43

I'm not saying they weren't popular before, I'm just saying they're more popular now since the release of Fate of Norns and With Oden On Our Side (which has sold more than 100,000 copies worldwide).

Anyway, not here to argue about that...here to find out about peoples favourite song off the new album.

But look at people age who buy those last 2 albums, maybe thay are at age 18 or younger, those old days half of AA fans was not born , for me all time fav song is ''Cry Of The Black Birds'' and old once are good too, only always is easyer get newer album
----

Dark Blood
The Avenger

09.10.2008 at 15:40
I will not vote for now, cause my favourite songs at the moment are Twilight of the Thunder God... Free Will Sacrifice.. Guardians of Asgaard.. Where Is Your God?.. and Varyags of Miklagaard... LOL. A few more days and I must've picked on
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
vapotrini2

09.10.2008 at 19:06
Easy for me, Embrace of the endless ocean. Hero or Tattered would come next.
Janne
Hugin

09.10.2008 at 22:00
Twilight and Guardians are my favourites by now. free and where is are also good. but I must listen to it more.
----

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
Nightmare^

10.10.2008 at 04:47
Embrace Of The Endless Ocean for me...this it's fierce and melancholic at the same time. Amazing!
----
MFH91
Account deleted
  11.10.2008 at 14:51
For me it's Twilight Of The Thundergod,Free Will Sacrifice and Where is your god...but there are plenty more great songs I think..These are just the best ones for me and I think that this album is one of the best albums this year
Hamird
HIV+

11.10.2008 at 18:42
For its between "Where is your God" and "Twilight of the thunder God"... Twilight of the thunder God is another great epic song by the band with fantastic guitars but I enjoyed Where is your God more.. Fast vocals by Hegg is very nice. I'll vote for Where is your God..
----
We only kiss the turkey's bottom on special occasions..
Normally we might do it with chicken nugget..
Barbaydos
Account deleted
  12.10.2008 at 07:47

As this band has become so popular thanks to their latest 2 releases, and the new album has been received very well on www.metalstorm.ee, I'm keen to know in your opinion what the best track is...and stand out tracks really.

For me, they're;

Guardians Of Asgaard,
Free Will Sacrifice, and
The Hero

yea they were heaps popular before With Odin On Our Side they became really popular around the time that Versus the World was released or maybe before that. I think that the best song is Twlight If The Thunder God hands down it kicks ass. my other favourites are Free Will Sacrifice, Guardians Of Asgaard and Varyags Of Miklagaard
Paganblood
The Aryaputra

12.10.2008 at 08:48
The best track in this album, if I have to choose only one, is "Embrace of the endless ocean".
The melody and especially the 'solo' in the end are very catchy... listen to it yourself once, and you'll understand
----
that which shines without names and forms...
Abattoir

12.10.2008 at 20:23
For now I'll say that ''Varyags Of Miklagaard'' track is kinda the best one. But I also like ''Twilight Of The Thunder God'' and the last one form the album ''Embrace Of The Endless Ocean''.
Uirapuru
Liver Failure

13.10.2008 at 12:31
Guardians of Asgaard is the best song, best riffs, best solo. ''Varyags Of Miklagaard'' the second best.
I really didnt like the first track ''Twilight of the Thunder God''.. well... its not that i hate the song, but it isnt any big deal, ''Tattered Banners And Bloody Flags'' is also a weak.

The song featuring Apocalyptica (Live For The Kill) could be better. Apocalyptica can only be heard at the end of music... but its an very awesome ending for the song , they should experience more.
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
Frija

16.10.2008 at 00:16
Guardians of Asgaard here, that song is so catchy. None of the tracks after the first six stood out to me that much.
Demon Warrior
Account deleted
  16.10.2008 at 03:42
Voted for Twilight Of The Thunder God cause its just so freakin' awesome
MetalSpider

16.10.2008 at 04:55
Tough choice. I really like all of the songs. Where is your God and The Hero are the weakest ones in my opinion. As for my favourite song...I dont think I can choose.

Embrace the Endless Ocean is probably my favourite right now...with Guardians of Asgaard and the rest not far behind.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
Metalbound7

10.11.2008 at 11:52
Free Will Sacrifice for me, amazing battle theme, but every single part of every single song in the album is just so freakin' awesome
"as free men we are born, and free we shall die"
Briche

10.11.2008 at 19:27
Life to kill xD
----
O_o
DanielViking

11.11.2008 at 10:58
Twilight of the Thunder God!
Daggon
Medical Ninja

03.01.2009 at 12:22
"Live For The Kill", great song, that part with Apocalyptica is a great form to end the song.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"

Luciferion

08.01.2009 at 17:14
Twilight Of The Thunder God for me. I don't know what it is but thats the song that really grabbed me into this album.
----
Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is, and I am the wolf that hunts you.
ms68

19.01.2009 at 18:03
Where is your god is a fantastic project that AA doesn't released a track like this before. both of music and lyrics are stunning. I offer to you just listen this fuckin masterpiece again.
----
The more you eat, the more you shit
No matter what you eat, it all turns to shit
ms68

19.01.2009 at 18:14
I think Guardians Of Asgaard's ending solo was inspired from Guns n' Roses(november rain). but Where Is Your God and Free Will Sacrifice are realy amon amarthic
----
The more you eat, the more you shit
No matter what you eat, it all turns to shit
HugeTheConqeror

19.01.2009 at 19:30
I just listened to this album before going to bed last night, and confirmed for myself that Guardians Of Asgaard is by far my favorite track. Love the lyrics, the riffs, the hooks. . .
----
Pardon me while I wreak my vengeance.
GT
Coffee!!

20.01.2009 at 22:03
A really hard choice between Guardians and Twilight...think I'll have to listen to the album some more...what a shame
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher

24.01.2009 at 22:22
I don't remember the name but track 09 was my favorite!!!!
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
Uller

26.01.2009 at 10:32
Live for the kill its my favorite, the part at the end when AA is playing with apocalyptica in background is awesome!! i would like to hear that live
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: [1] 2 3

Login or register to post here.