‹‹ Back to the Melodic metal forum
Users visited: 22  
Search this topic:  

Valentin B
Iconoclast

10.10.2008 at 14:05
can't believe there is no thread for them, i'm currently majorly hooked on their song "Metal Is Forever", i'm blowing my voice trying to sound like Scheepers, he's a great fucking shrieker. almost as good as Ripper, though Ripper has a sharper high voice.
----
Sing me a song, you're a singer
Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil.
Baz Anderson

10.10.2008 at 15:37
Even though lately I have been listening to no power metal at all - I had their first album on this morning and it is always fantastic to hear. Have been one of my top top favourite bands for a long time.
Shame the direction they are taking seems to be a little less metal and a little softer, but even still, the last album was still enjoyable.
Valentin B
Iconoclast

13.10.2008 at 21:46
another great song i like by them is "Tears of Rage", never expected a band that sings stuff like "we shall dance in nuclear fiiireeee" and "metal is FOREVER" to have such meaningful lyrics.
----
Bad English
nobody

16.10.2008 at 00:31
I know this band from song ''Metal Is Forever'' and I like that song, others are weeker songs, but not bad too, one of rear bands in Gerne what I like
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen

16.10.2008 at 01:57
Written by Bad English on 16.10.2008 at 00:31

I know this band from song ''Metal Is Forever'' and I like that song, others are weeker songs, but not bad too, one of rear bands in Gerne what I like

listen to the songs "Kiss of Death" from Nuclear Fire and "Hell Patrol" from Painkiller. tell me theyre not the same song. i dare you.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
Valentin B
Iconoclast

05.03.2009 at 15:29
Lol people always complain that they sound like Priest, but the thing is, they don't sound that much like Priest to me.. what they DO sound like sometimes though, is Halford's solo albums. pretty much a more vicious, more modern power metal version of Priest.
----
Saitenhexerin

05.03.2009 at 16:24
Written by Valentin B on 05.03.2009 at 15:29

Lol people always complain that they sound like Priest, but the thing is, they don't sound that much like Priest to me.. what they DO sound like sometimes though, is Halford's solo albums. pretty much a more vicious, more modern power metal version of Priest.

Oh yeah, I thought I was the only one who'd have this impression! But I like them more than Halford's Solo Albums...they kinda rock!
----
- When I die, bury me in smoke.
- Defendress of the Faith.
Valentin B
Iconoclast

07.03.2009 at 16:28
Damn, these mofo's sure know how to do epic ballads: Fighting the Darkness, Seven Seals and Tears of Rage are all incredibly epic and awesome! too bad they don't really play Tears of Rage anymore.
----
Bad English
nobody

10.12.2012 at 22:03
Does anybody can find for me Ralf Scheefer pics from 80's some good quality pics?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Iamawalker

31.12.2012 at 20:32
Unbreakable is a monster album. Hard-hitting, fresh and melodic. Already looking forward to their next one! Primal Fear is a very dependable band, always making sure your Melodic Heavy/Power Metal needs are satisfied while simultaneously spicing things up a bit here and there to diversify the experience.

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.