Metal Storm logo
Primal Fear

10.10.2008 - 14:05
Valentin B
Iconoclast
can't believe there is no thread for them, i'm currently majorly hooked on their song "Metal Is Forever", i'm blowing my voice trying to sound like Scheepers, he's a great fucking shrieker. almost as good as Ripper, though Ripper has a sharper high voice.
10.10.2008 - 15:37
Baz Anderson

Even though lately I have been listening to no power metal at all - I had their first album on this morning and it is always fantastic to hear. Have been one of my top top favourite bands for a long time.
Shame the direction they are taking seems to be a little less metal and a little softer, but even still, the last album was still enjoyable.
13.10.2008 - 21:46
Valentin B
Iconoclast
another great song i like by them is "Tears of Rage", never expected a band that sings stuff like "we shall dance in nuclear fiiireeee" and "metal is FOREVER" to have such meaningful lyrics.
16.10.2008 - 00:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know this band from song ''Metal Is Forever'' and I like that song, others are weeker songs, but not bad too, one of rear bands in Gerne what I like
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.10.2008 - 01:57
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Bad English on 16.10.2008 at 00:31

I know this band from song ''Metal Is Forever'' and I like that song, others are weeker songs, but not bad too, one of rear bands in Gerne what I like

listen to the songs "Kiss of Death" from Nuclear Fire and "Hell Patrol" from Painkiller. tell me theyre not the same song. i dare you.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
05.03.2009 - 15:29
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Lol people always complain that they sound like Priest, but the thing is, they don't sound that much like Priest to me.. what they DO sound like sometimes though, is Halford's solo albums. pretty much a more vicious, more modern power metal version of Priest.
05.03.2009 - 16:24
Saitenhexerin

Written by Valentin B on 05.03.2009 at 15:29

Lol people always complain that they sound like Priest, but the thing is, they don't sound that much like Priest to me.. what they DO sound like sometimes though, is Halford's solo albums. pretty much a more vicious, more modern power metal version of Priest.

Oh yeah, I thought I was the only one who'd have this impression! But I like them more than Halford's Solo Albums...they kinda rock!
----
- When I die, bury me in smoke.
- Defendress of the Faith.
07.03.2009 - 16:28
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Damn, these mofo's sure know how to do epic ballads: Fighting the Darkness, Seven Seals and Tears of Rage are all incredibly epic and awesome! too bad they don't really play Tears of Rage anymore.
10.12.2012 - 22:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Does anybody can find for me Ralf Scheefer pics from 80's some good quality pics?
----

apos;'
[image]
31.12.2012 - 20:32
Patrick.

Unbreakable is a monster album. Hard-hitting, fresh and melodic. Already looking forward to their next one! Primal Fear is a very dependable band, always making sure your Melodic Heavy/Power Metal needs are satisfied while simultaneously spicing things up a bit here and there to diversify the experience.
15.02.2016 - 19:38
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
Written by Irritable Ted on 13.02.2016 at 12:14

For a noob to Primal Fear, I've only got Rulebreaker, which is the next album to try out? I prefer their faster stuff. Any thoughts?

Nuclear Fire is the next one you should try and then Black Sun.
15.02.2016 - 23:03
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
Written by Irritable Ted on 15.02.2016 at 21:20

Written by Belegûr on 15.02.2016 at 19:38

Written by Irritable Ted on 13.02.2016 at 12:14

For a noob to Primal Fear, I've only got Rulebreaker, which is the next album to try out? I prefer their faster stuff. Any thoughts?

Nuclear Fire is the next one you should try and then Black Sun.

Cheers. I will give them a go. Heard some of Delivering The Black, sounded similar to Rulebreaker. Older stuff seems interesting as it sounds more Heavy metal than Power metal. Thanks for the heads up.

Definitely. The most "heavy metal" one is the self titled debut, so try that too if you want the heavy metal sound.
09.04.2016 - 05:59
UPDIRNS

I personally like all their albums but Jaws of Death, Nuclear Fire, Black Sun and Devil's Ground are their four best albums IMO. I love Delivering the Black and Rulebreaker is even better to me. Get their entire catalog this band is rock solid.
23.03.2019 - 13:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Primal Fear
2 mins ·
Soon we're starting the songwriting for a new album - stay tuned!
----

apos;'
[image]
13.02.2024 - 08:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
As many of you know already, our drummer and friend Michael Ehré got sick during our recent tour in Japan. Now we were informed that he will need some more time to recover and that he is not able to perform in the coming weeks. We wish our brother, friend and outstanding drummer that everything will work out fine! On the other side and in agreement with Michael, we will not cancel our forthcoming tour with Udo and our friend André Hilgers - not a stranger to the Fears will replace Michael on the tour. Welcome André and we’re sure you will deliver the punch we need!

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=931143428382461&set=a.193431448820333

----

apos;'
[image]