Metal Storm logo
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - New Member, New Album

Eternal Tears Of Sorrow have issued the following update:

"For the first time, Eternal Tears of Sorrow has six members. We welcome Mr. Jarmo Kylmänen to join our forces. Jarmo K has been our "sixth member" since late 2005, helping us with songs, melodies and his voice on "Before The Bleeding Sun" and all the gigs after our comeback. Cheers, it's about time!

Our sixth album will be out in April 2009 by Suomen Musiikki in Finland, Massacre Records in other European countries and Marquee/Avalon in Asia.

The first chance to hear our new material will be Finnish Metal Expo in Helsinki in February 2009. This will be the release date of the forthcoming single as well. And don't forget - we'll finally enter the music video era, so stay tuned, folks!"

Source: eternaltears.info
Band profile: Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
Posted: 16.10.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   Visited by: 116 users
16.10.2008 - 16:25
Janne
Hugin
I'm looking forward to their enw album very much, and hope they will come to Hungary soon.
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
16.10.2008 - 17:08
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Finally some news from these guys! And great news indeed! I'm not sure about the video part.. but I can't wait to hear something from them
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
16.10.2008 - 19:06
FeskarN

great news, looking forward to hear this album.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
16.10.2008 - 19:56
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
This will rule the Earth for sure!!!
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
17.10.2008 - 00:00
ß
Problem?
Very good news . I have high expectations and hopefully it will be as good as previous releases
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
17.10.2008 - 01:59
Symmachus

Eternal Tears of Sorrow with a new member and a new album in the works. Very good news.
17.10.2008 - 05:16
Fhuesc

I thought they were dead. Great news indeed. But what does Jarmo Kylmänen do?, he's only a singer?
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
17.10.2008 - 07:28
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
Good news, looking forward to it!
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
18.10.2008 - 21:53
jmyster0625
Account deleted
Please come to USA to support the album , you guys are one of my favorite metal bands come here please, theres so many americans that love you guys!
21.10.2008 - 04:43
Mustis
Account deleted
Man awesome, thanks for sending me this
29.10.2008 - 09:33
queen misery

Wow am sooooooo happy 4 hearin this guys
i was waitin 4 a new album 4 a long time
really i cant wait to sink in it

Hits total: 3114 | This month: 4