Metal Storm logo
Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy Album Details

The names of the 14 songs on "Chinese Democracy" have been revealed by the website BestBuy.com in their product catalog. Also a small image of the cover art of the ridiculously-long-awaited new Guns N' Roses album has been posted on the online catalog, have a look at it here.

The tracklist of "Chinese Democracy" appears to be as follows:

01. Chinese Democracy
02. Shackler's Revenge
03. Better
04. Street Of Dreams
05. If The World
06. There Was A Time
07. Catcher N' The Rye
08. Scraped
09. Riad N' The Bedouins
10. Sorry
11. I.R.S.
12. Madagascar
13. This I Love
14. Prostitute

According to a ChineseDemocracy.com update, it is true that the album is coming out on 23rd of November. An official announcement will be made "soon" directly from Axl. The artwork we've seen listed on bestbuy.com is the official CD cover. The tracklist is legit and this is the right order. The album will be released worldwide the same day but it might hit the stores in some areas the next day. "Street Of Dreams" is confirmed as "The Blues".

Source: gunsnroses.us
Band profile: Guns N' Roses
Posted: 17.10.2008 by Thryce

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 31   Visited by: 231 users
21.10.2008 - 13:50
Frankenchrist

Written by Number Juan on 21.10.2008 at 04:58

Written by Frankenchrist on 20.10.2008 at 20:24

Written by Number Juan on 20.10.2008 at 03:52

Written by Frankenchrist on 17.10.2008 at 18:19

If this sucks, there's gonna be riots.

Not really.

uh...if you take it in the literal sense, then no, the're probaly wont be. but if it sucks, a lot of people are gonna be let down. it's the most anticipated/hyped up album of all time.

In both senses actually. It is very difficult for me to think that people will actually be that disappointed if it sucks. It's been in the works for 15 years. I have heard a couple of the songs and they do not sound all that bad. I'm just saying it's pointless to act disappointed since it would have to be the second coming in aural version to meet the hype.

i wouldn't care, cause i'm not a GnR fan, but just tell that to all the people to all the diehard fans. if it happens to be "below expectation" people are gonna bitch about it without end. kinda like people bitch about how Metallica's St.Anger sucked.
----
Blat Blat

Hits total: 5906 | This month: 9