Metal Storm logo
Apothys - Rhythm Guitarist Let Go, Replacement Announced

Apothys announced that, as of October 19th, 2008, Apothys releases former guitarist Christopher Bane and inducts its new guitarist, Joe Fuller, as a replacement and accompanying musician to existing guitarist Eddie Misery. The decision to release Bane follows on considerations of musical facility and creative differences. Apothys wishes the best for Bane and honors his service with a renewed perseverance moving forward from now. Apothys wishes the best for Bane and extends it's hand always in friendship and continued camaraderie.

As fortune would have it, Apothys has netted the permanent services of Joe Fuller as replacement guitarist. Apothys is pleased to bring Joe on as its permanent replacement guitarist and looks upon the future with a sense of mission and predestination. Capitalizing on previous experiences with drummer Mace, Joe brings his unique, techinically-charged acumen and uncompromisingly accurate disposition to bear as part of the Apothys frontline. Joe's live and studio performances promise to be the next level of accomplishment for Apothys.

While losing a band member is never an easy task, the future of Apothys is brightened by it's newest star. And for that, we promise even greater things to come.

Source: apothys.us
Posted: 23.10.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 21 users
23.10.2008 - 11:36
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Wooow. helluv MLB replacement with it. damn.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
23.10.2008 - 21:47
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Good luck with the band Carrion Misery
23.10.2008 - 21:49
broken goddess

Change is an inevitable part of life.
And in your case, as long as you guys keep making good music, then it was for the best.
----
--baleful's the passion when hearts stand still--
23.10.2008 - 22:53
Carrion Misery

Thanks guys. Apothys hopes Chris finds something more of his taste. For now, a new chapter has opened and its time to completely make the music the rest of the band loves. It was good to meet you at the Amon Amarth show, Broken Goddess. See you at the SX show!
----
? Carrion Misery
www.mournspire.com | Two-Man Death Doom Project
Full album streaming

Hits total: 1603 | This month: 1