Metal Storm logo
The Holiday, Leaving, Away And Coming Back Thread

Original post

Posted by Dark Cornatus, 30.06.2006 - 03:49
This is the thread to explain an upcoming holiday, a reason to leave MS, or your simply not going to be online for a short period, so everyone knows where you are etc.

Id like to start by announcing my European Holiday starts in 2 days. I will pop in and out of MS in internet cafes, but i wont be posting too much if anything for two months until September.
The easiest way to contact me if you need/want to is a PM or email. So ill say today, before i forget tomorrow, goodbye to everyone for two months if i dont speak to you!
22.08.2012 - 11:45
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I'ma be gone for 26 days (until september 18th) while I'm in the Canary Islands.
22.08.2012 - 19:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Valentin B on 22.08.2012 at 11:45

I'ma be gone for 26 days (until september 18th) while I'm in the Canary Islands.

tell us stories abou night life what you told last year
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.01.2013 - 13:01
ANGEL REAPER
So people i'm off for a week -going back home and since i have no internet connection there i will be offline ...see you guys in monday!
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
01.01.2013 - 13:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 01.01.2013 at 13:01

So people i'm off for a week -going back home and since i have no internet connection there i will be offline ...see you guys in monday!

what where are you going beck on time
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.01.2013 - 14:32
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 01.01.2013 at 13:42

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 01.01.2013 at 13:01

what where are you going beck on time

dude check calender ... hint next monday
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
08.02.2013 - 00:47
ANGEL REAPER
So basically im off again for 10-12 days ...have some things to do...see you guys again then...
----
11.11.2017 - 20:13
Kass
Account deleted
Ciao Metalstorm!

JD
26.07.2018 - 04:20
Drippy.Hippie
Oh, I forgot that this thread existed. Well, I was in the United States for a full week.......vacation/shopping trip......I've never accessed MS from my smart phone before. I got to try mead for the first time, it was just as good as I've heard it described, fucking aye!

I've never been more grateful to set foot in a first world nation. Last year I didn't leave town, never again lol.
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.
26.07.2018 - 17:02
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Got back from Buenos Aires after holiday.
Well... Time to check out all those recs on the rec thread now. I've been without music for over a week
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
22.08.2018 - 14:19
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Got back from Singapore, Malacca, and Malaysia.

Had an amazing 10 days touring all ancient churches, temples, seafood, loads of beers and swimming and last but not the least incredible nightlife in Clarke Quay. Got back in the office and it feels terrible. Jetlag, exhausted and drained.