Metal Storm logo
What happens with colombian metal bands?

Original post

Posted by Bhavok, 30.06.2006 - 08:32
i've been thinking, why metal bands from colombia are not well known in the rest of the world... i think you may have heard abour shakira... or maybe juanes... but what about internal suffering? or masacre? and they are gonna be at Obscene fest en Czech Republic, and masacre is also having an european tour, i just wanna know your opinions about my country and its metal my metalhead friends from all arrownd the world

Poll

do u know any of this bands?

Masacre
Neurosis INC
Amputated Genitals
Dark Manthra
Dried Life Memories
Internal Suffernig
Misty Fate
Ultratumba
Purulent

Total votes: 16
18.04.2007 - 05:30
Bhavok

in fact theres no doom metal scene in colombia... there are just like 4 bands playing doom, and it is not even pure doom metal, just gothic metal, that sounds doomy to any untrained ear, y would like it to be stronger, but people never want to try something different..
11.07.2007 - 22:52
Arcaliz666
Account deleted
mmm.... where is Legend Maker !!!!

Legend Maker in 1999, in the compilation "True Metal Triumphant", it shares with bands of the size of Attacker o Manilla Road.

Legend it's listened in France, Spain and some other country europeans, but it's well-known in US. In 1999 when they released "The Path To Glory" the band signs with Sentinnel Steel Records adn the band reaches a great "acme".
11.07.2007 - 22:55
Arcaliz666
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 14.09.2006 at 01:16

I only know Nebiros and they fucking own

Hey, you should listen Inquisition, fucking amazing band. !!
19.07.2013 - 20:11
Logam

Antagon also so fucking rules... pure deathrash music but sadly they like never existed, so few known about this band...