He's good but he's not my favorite.19
The greatest power metal vocalist ever.16
He's not a king, he's just a God9
I don't like him...3
I like black metal...3

Total votes: 50

The original post

Posted by Nimlot on 28.10.2008 at 12:18
Well what do you think about Hansi's singing? I personally find it amazing, he's always been my favorite vocalist and I wonder what others think of him and how would they rate him, so here we go It's up to you

Page 2 of 2

Fat & Sassy!
Nomcat

20.12.2008 at 09:43
Mr. Kürsch is my favorite power metal vocalist simply, because he doesn't have that cookie cutter power metal sound to his voice. It is distinct.

I'm not sure why he bothers singing during live shows anyway... considering the WHOLE AUDIENCE does it for him... even when it's uncalled for.
----
"Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty
Beauty is not love
Love is not music
Music is THE BEST..." ____Frank Zappa
Dentura
Shadow King

28.10.2012 at 02:31
Hansi Kürsch is a legend. The moment i first heard the song "Fly", I fell in love with Blind Guardian instantly and have been a huge fan of them ever since.
----
...And so death to the falsity of thy former rulers. Thy kingdom of "heaven" burns in a field of fire, and Dentura is the one true God thou must yield thy hearts and souls to in absolute submission. It is his ultimate decree and will unto thee..
Aristarchos

31.12.2012 at 22:11
I think he is the best power metal singer I have heard.
Chriwalker
Account deleted
  11.01.2013 at 02:24
One of the best voices I've ever heard, not my fav but close!

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 [2]

Login or register to post here.