Metal Storm logo
Hansi Kürsch

Original post

Posted by Nimlot, 28.10.2008 - 12:18
Well what do you think about Hansi's singing? I personally find it amazing, he's always been my favorite vocalist and I wonder what others think of him and how would they rate him, so here we go It's up to you

Poll

What do you think is Hansi

He's good but he's not my favorite.
The greatest power metal vocalist ever.
He's not a king, he's just a God
I don't like him...
I like black metal...

Total votes: 60
20.12.2008 - 09:43
Fat & Sassy!

Mr. Kürsch is my favorite power metal vocalist simply, because he doesn't have that cookie cutter power metal sound to his voice. It is distinct.

I'm not sure why he bothers singing during live shows anyway... considering the WHOLE AUDIENCE does it for him... even when it's uncalled for.
28.10.2012 - 02:31
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
Hansi Kürsch is a legend. The moment i first heard the song "Fly", I fell in love with Blind Guardian instantly and have been a huge fan of them ever since.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).
31.12.2012 - 22:11
Aristarchos

I think he is the best power metal singer I have heard.
11.01.2013 - 02:24
Chriwalker
Account deleted
One of the best voices I've ever heard, not my fav but close!
01.08.2020 - 18:20
Jugulador

One of the best... amazing at studio, but very inconsistent on stage. IMHO, Fabio Lione is, by far, the best because he have an amazing vocal range, and is one of the few metal singers that can reproduce very advanced studio lines on stage (maybe Zack Stevens and Dio being the other two who can do it at this level through almost all their whole careers).

At studio (and overall), André Matos, Eric Adams, Jørn Lande, Henning Basse, Edu Falaschi and Joakim Broden are about the same level, that is very high.
14.06.2021 - 04:54
Rexorcist

I just accepted Blind Guardian as my new favorite power metal band a couple days ago. He's the best. Though if we're talking gods, funny enough, my favorite metal singer in general is Dio. But Hansi is the one that you just can't copy.

*cough* A Night at the Opera is the best power metal album *cough*
14.06.2021 - 08:35
JoHn Doe

He's good but he's not my favorite.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
07.08.2021 - 20:54
Iwan Ruby

He's not my favorite, but his vocal character is very different from other vocalists in the power metal genre.. and that makes it so iconic!
----
My Band COLDERRA
My Zine ORIDISTRO