Metal Storm logo
Silentium - New Album Title And Artwork Revealed

Finnish metallers Silentium have set "Amortean" [cover] as the title of their fifth album. "Amortean" will be released on November 26 via Dynamic Arts Records.

More information including tracklisting will be made available soon.

Source: silentivm.com
Band profile: Silentium
Posted: 28.10.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 52 users
28.10.2008 - 17:25
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Nice cover.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
28.10.2008 - 17:44
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
The cover is pretty cool. I've never really heard of these guys. I should check them out.
----
Coldgrits
28.10.2008 - 18:13
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Great to see the release date is set I'm interested to see whether they'll keep the same direction as the last album!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
28.10.2008 - 18:23
MELANCOHOLIC

Their first 3 albums are damn great. Seducia is a fine album but i miss the doomy touch of their previous releases. Anyway, this is a great band so i am sure this new album will be a must have.
Stay Metal, Stay Dark
28.10.2008 - 18:43
albatros

I will definitely give it a listen. I have most of their other stuff, since I once saw them play live. I find her voice very good.
28.10.2008 - 18:57
Graveheart

Very nice, I've been waiting for this for a while.

It's pretty funny that I've seen them live twice but neither of those occasions had them as the main performer of the evening. The first one they warmed up was Anathema and the second one was Stream of Passion. And I had heard about Silentium before I attended those concerts, as a matter of fact they are my favorite Finnish metal band.
28.10.2008 - 22:40
Symmachus

Ah, that cover is very cool. I also see that some of the people who are or were with this band are also in the band Funeral. Funeral is a great band.
29.10.2008 - 22:46
Duy Hung
Account deleted
Hell yeah!!
Been waiting for this for ages! Hope it'll live up to the quality of Seducia

Hits total: 3604 | This month: 3