Metal Storm logo
Rammstein - New Album On The Way

Original news, posted on 07.11.2008

Rammstein have announced the following:

"Now that the band has finished pre-production in Berlin for its new album, Operation "Album 6" is going forward full steam ahead. Christoph Schneider arrived in Los Angeles last week to meet with Jacob Hellner and production team (i.e., currently Ulf Kruckenberg and Florian Ammon) to undertake preparations for recording of all the drum tracks. Also to arrive in L.A. this week for the drum sessions, Paul and Richard. Finally, a studio has been rented near San Francisco for the bulk of the main recording work, and the band will go into retreat there for several weeks starting on November 9th, 2008. Clear the decks, the Rammstein tanker is once again under steam!"

UPDATE

Rammstein have issued the following minor update via their newsletter:

"While Rammstein are recording their newest studio album in sunny California, the first snow has fallen today in Berlin. You have sent us a lot of questions since news reached you via the Rammstein website about the recordings for the new album. Many rumours have flooded the internet since then. The production of the album will take some time and a release isn't planned before autumn 2009. If everything goes according to plan, we'll hear the first single before summer 2009 and be able to greet Rammstein at the beginning of their tour before the end of the year. This tour, which is to stretch far into the year 2010, will finally give you enough of a chance to see the band live again after the long period of waiting. Above all, there are some surprises in store for our loyal fans and Community members in the 2009/2010 tour year."

Source: rammstein.com
Band profile: Rammstein
Posted: 22.11.2008 by Thryce

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 34   Visited by: 367 users
22.11.2008 - 12:05
GT
Coffee!!
The update about a tour sounds promising too
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
26.11.2008 - 20:11
Luciferion

Gonna be hit or miss, but still looking forward to it. One of those bands you just gotta listen to everything atleast once even if the work is subpar on occasion.
----
Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is, and I am the wolf that hunts you.
04.02.2009 - 01:48
spoonerX

FUCKKK YESSSSS!!!

hope they'll come to Canada on that tour!! or else I go see them in germany... for real lol
----
its when you travel that you realise that man will never really belong to a country...

Attending:
Rammstein - Paris, Bercy: 8th of december
03.09.2009 - 17:33
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by destroyah on 07.11.2008 at 20:25

We want man-music!

We sure do! Pussy seems to be sooo manly
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.

Hits total: 14664 | This month: 4