Metal Storm logo
Hibria - New Album Details Revealed

Brazilian metallers Hibria have issued the following update:

"The album has 9 songs and brings Hibria connected to their roots but in a more contemporary approach, resulting in a blasting raging album made to energize, from the beginning to the end, whoever listens to it.

Japan will be the first country to launch it through Spiritual Beast/Universal Music on December 10th.

Once again, the album was produced by guitar and bass players Diego Kasper and Marco Panichi.

They´ve brought the powerful vocals of Iuri Sanson to new stages and highlighted the complex rhythm riffs and arrangements developed by guitar players Abel Camargo and Diego Kasper up to the face of the listeners. Drums and bass guitar were in charge of delivering a consistently heavy and loud rhythm section to support the strong melodies developed by the lead musicians.

Hibria's new CD was mixed and mastered in Germany by Achim Köhler. His previous works have made him the appointed person to deal with the different moods of the album. Achim has worked with bands from different styles such as Amon Amarth, Sodom, Pink Cream 69 and Brainstorm. He was also responsible for the mixing and mastering of the album "Devil's Ground" from Primal Fear, and he has done a consistent remastering work on several Death metal Cds, mainly from the record label Nuclear Blast.

The lyrics of the album explore the path crossed by a man who achieves his dream on becoming an air force pilot but later on, leaded by his ambition and vanity, joins a mercenary group. He then looses a partner in a trap set up by a rival group and becomes charged for that. Dominated by his wish for revenge, he falls into self-destruction meanwhile he is confined in a bunker with his past remembrances.

On December 7th, the video-clip for the song "Tiger Punch" will be released on the Internet. As of February the album will be available worldwide. Exact dates still to be confirmed."

"The Skull Collectors" [cover artwork] tracklisting:

01. Tiger Punch
02. Reborn From The Ashes
03. Screaming Ghost
04. Sea Of Revenge
05. The Anger Inside
06. Devoted To Your Fear
07. The Skull Collectors
08. Burning All The Flags
09. Wings Of Wax

Source: hibria.com
Band profile: Hibria
Posted: 18.11.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 19 users
19.11.2008 - 12:04
GT
Coffee!!
Good news
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
19.11.2008 - 19:02
O Sinistron
Hopeless Sinner
At least the Hibria New Album!
It's been a long time!
----
Last.fm
20.11.2008 - 16:36
YoreLore

Finally!
----
"I'm rising in power through murdering rain
Stronger than Faith allows
Braver than heroes vows
...My head is bloody
but I am unbowed
I am power..."
18.12.2008 - 17:07
Susan
Smeghead
My excitement for this album is palpable. I can taste it.
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs

Hits total: 3644 | This month: 4