Metal Storm logo
Silentium - Entire New Album Available For Streaming

Silentium has set their forthcoming album on prelisten. "Amortean" will be released on December 3rd in Finland. All the 9 songs are available for listening at the band's MySpace site.

The band's new album was recorded at a studio in central Finland with the multi-talented mainman of Waltari, Kärtsy Hatakka. The band previously said the following about the new material: "some major surprises reserved for loyal fans, who have been more than patient in the wait for the new album. All the Silentians agree that the new material is the most impressive up to date! Prepare yourselves for a massive music experience. This fall, Silentium will be back, more powerful than ever!"

"Amortean" [cover art] tracklisting:

01. Leave The Fallen Behind
02. The Messenger
03. A Knife In The Back
04. The Fallen Ones With You Tonight
05. My Broken Angel
06. The Cradle Of Nameless
07. Storm Sight Solicitude
08. Embrace The Storm
09. La Fin du Monde

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Silentium
Posted: 19.11.2008 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 37 users
19.11.2008 - 20:56
annodomini

So far ive listened 4 tracks, and nothing bad , nothing impressive. Quiet average music for silentium.
----
the riddle wants to be...
19.11.2008 - 21:23
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Hmm well I will give it another listen or two before making my mind up about it, but I really don't care for it at all. They've changed their style drastically here... I honestly couldn't get through too many of the songs without becoming bored and clicking the fast forward button. But maybe my mood is just not in the right place...
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
19.11.2008 - 22:44
Duy Hung
Account deleted
Not as good as Seducia
19.11.2008 - 22:45
MELANCOHOLIC

Unfortunately they are going to a female fronted gothic metal band more (just watch the picture in their myspace site). I miss their first releases with the fantastic voice of Matti Aiko, the violin, that doomish ambient in their style... I am a Siletivm fan but this release is quite dissapointing. Veyr few growling and that's all. The metal scene is saturated of female fronted bands. Wish them good luck. "Infinita Plango Vulnera" forever!
Stay Metal, Stay Dark
19.11.2008 - 23:01
VPeter

Starts off good but gets bland and boring quickily.
20.11.2008 - 01:32
Symmachus

I like the cover.
20.11.2008 - 23:40
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Not a bad album, but "Amortean" is not a must to have... I'm a little disappointed by what I've heard.
25.05.2012 - 06:44
Cassian

They are trying too hard to fit in the modern metal scene, and for what? Not many new female fronted metal bands out there truly succeeded.

I wish they had stuck with their old style.

Hits total: 3393 | This month: 5