Metal Storm logo
Grave Digger - New Video Online

"Ballad Of A Hangman", the new video from German metallers Grave Digger, can be viewed at this location.

The song comes off the band's new album, entitled "Ballads Of A Hangman", which will be released on January 9, 2009 via Napalm Records.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Grave Digger
Posted: 20.11.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 26 users
20.11.2008 - 16:36
YoreLore
Brilliant
----
"I'm rising in power through murdering rain
Stronger than Faith allows
Braver than heroes vows
...My head is bloody
but I am unbowed
I am power..."
20.11.2008 - 19:41
Abattoir
staff
A very good video, and I like the song also...
21.11.2008 - 08:03
Osric
I say its just average but damn good compared to that Prey shit they put out a while ago.
21.11.2008 - 14:41
Warman
Erotic Stains
I've never understood this band. I kinda like their Rheingold album because that was the first one I heard. But one of my friends consider this band to be the best ever. So everytime I'm there he tortures me. I think the songs sound the same, many times I've said to him "Damn, that was a long song? Are they a little Progressive on this album?" and everytime he answers "What are you talking about? There's been four songs now."
----
26.11.2008 - 20:53
Jason W.
Razorbliss
staff
@Warman, I agree with you on this one! Grave Digger always has at least 1 great track on each album, but listening to entire album from the band is really tiring. They've got a great guitar tone, but unfortunately - that's all they've got. So unless the riff is masterful and the vocals perfectly placed in a song, it's just a generic GD track. But, this new video is one of the great tracks, so always worth checking out the album for others I say
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 2659 | This month: 4